Recent content by GrowingSome

1. G

Noogleberry Silicone Rings

Am I clueless? How on earth do you get these to stay on the cups? The indent isn’t deep enough to stay on the lip of the cup. I’m tired of the discomfort of the cups pressing into my ribs. I have zero issues with my Bosom Beauty system, it’s literally plug and play. This Noogleberry system...
  2. G

New airlock contour cups and pump with gauge

Thank you so much! Lucy sent me new airlocks and I’m still having the same problem, so now I know for sure it’s the cups. I appreciate you!
  3. G

Thank you, I was feeling like I was terribly incompetent! I have the airlock, but still when I unhook it it deflates too quickly for me to get the second one pumped. Maybe I should just get a second pump, I don’t have enough time available to pump individually. I appreciate your advice!
  4. G

Your system is great, I’ve been searching on AliExpress to try and re-create it, but I get lost. I’m quite frustrated with the Noogleberry, it leaks, and the silicone tubing gets bent and there’s no way for me to get both cups vacuumed on at the same time, so it takes me twice as long.
  5. G

They have sent me new airlocks, but I suspect the joint on one of my cups as well. I’m guessing this will be a lengthy process of elimination.
  6. G

I have not, but I will. I see the little rubber O-ring on the outside of the cups, but it doesn’t seem to get compressed in any way.
  7. G

Would you mind sharing what cups you bought and from where? Thanks in advance!
  8. G

Sort of. I was able to have a successful pump, but I can’t activate the airlocks and remove the tubing, because the cups start losing air instantly. I’m not really understanding the point of the airlocks.
  9. G

Thank you for responding! I tightened the valves and was even able to have a successful pumping session, even though I had to keep pumping every two minutes or so because the cups kept losing air. I can’t activate the airlock because when I do, the cups start losing air instantly.
  10. G

Hi everyone, I just got my new Noogleberry breast enlargement system today. I cannot get the cups to seal no matter how much oil I use nor can I get the pump to hold any pressure. I’m sitting here feeling like I just wasted my money, does anyone have any suggestions? It doesn’t seem like this...