Recent content by happynoogler1980

1. H

new noogler. pic is coming shortly but hve some questions.........

haven't been noogling for about 3 months because i've been busy with draduation and job-hunting. now everything has been settled down. I start noogling again. I wonder when I can fill up the XL cups ::)
  2. H

NB side effects

hi: I didn't have cyst yet but I do feel pain inside,it is not muscle or bone pain.i can feel it is like nerve pulse pain if I pumped too hard. but once i stopped pumping one day or two ,the pain is gone. So I guess and my suggestion is do not rush to see the big result. Natual enhancement is a...
  3. H

eva: it looks like it hurts but it does not hurt now. the first time i put them on it did hurt me. I could see the little red dots came out like buds ;Dbut once you are used to the pressure,it does not hurt any more.
  4. H

thank you girl ;Dplease go for your larges.the process of transfering from a smaller cup to a bigger size is a little painful, but once you see the result,it will be worth it.
  5. H

New pics- Crazy Results!!

OMG!!!!!!!It is CRAZY RESULTS. Sunsetz,do you really need noogling any more? your boobs look so so so ......what is that word? ;D you are BIG enough. see everyone responses to the noogle so much different. My growth is so much faster after I started using XL cups.
  6. H

in 34C push-up bra. I think I like the push-up bra better than the no-padded bra because it does help to shape the boobs.
  7. H

Than you sunsetz. I think I fall in love with the XL cups. addicted to it. ;D been pumping 3 times today. love the swelling. feel so real.[
  8. H

Hi everyone: Thank you for the compliments. I found out the XL cups really help a lot. the swelling can remain much longer and even after 24 hours,I still can feel some swelling. or it is not swelling but really growth. Keeping pumping every day. I'm sure we all wil get the resoults we want.
  9. H

some updates using XL cup. 24 hours after pump
  10. H

Hi Melons: You are right.we are in the same boat. My body is not a inverted triangle,but it also stores most of the fat on my upper belly,right below the stomach.My lower belly was streched during pregnancy. If you are interested and have the time to do it,I suggest you buy Jillian Micheals 30...
  11. H

Melons, try to search "toning chest muscle" on youtube.com.you will see some vedios that show how to toning chest muscle.