Recent content by hmorgan

1. hmorgan

Love my NB

Wow! You truly are a inspiration! Congratulations, you look amazing.
  2. hmorgan

Progress Noticed

I got my system with large domes in early 2014. It did not take me long to fill the domes. After a while it seemed that I could fill them right up as soon as I put them on. At first I could notice swelling, but after a short time I could no longer notice any swelling. Unfortunately money was...
  3. hmorgan

Starting my journey

Thank you Kristin00 :) It has been a week now since I started noogleing. I can now get both domes on at the same time! Yesterday I increased to a full hour session. I was very happy with the swelling that I achieved. I have the large domes and was able to fill the left one at the end of the...
  4. hmorgan

Starting my journey

Thanks for the reply's and advise on starting my journey. I finally received my order, it took over a month to get and the box it was in looked like it had traveled half way around the world(for good reason, I live near Houston Texas). The contents inside the box were in perfect condition...
  5. hmorgan

Starting my journey

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I just ordered my Noogleberry and can't wait for it to arrive. I am a 35 year old male and have enjoyed wearing bras most of my life. I have lost a lot of weight over the last year and a half and I hope the Noogleberry system will help me to achieve my...