Recent content by inna19

1. I

Is 2hours a day enough??

Thank you, your daughter is so lucky. Even though shes been doing it for a year ive only been doing it for 4 months and haven't noticed any permanent growth :( Do you mind telling me does your daughter do anything else apart from noogle, like supplements or? You might help me because i may be...
  2. I

Is 2hours a day enough??

Hiyaa, I was just curious whether 2 hours a day is enough in order to gain permanent growth?? ive been noogling for about 4 months and see no growth at all! :( I dont take any supplements, i just use the noogleberry. Does anyone else only do 2 hours or less a day and have still gained permanent...
  3. I

took a break?

Im so glad to hear this, thank you im currently noogling now ah i missed it lol :)
  4. I

took a break?

Hiya ive been noogling for 3 months but i had to take a break for 10 days from it and starting agen tomro, im just wondering does this mean that ive started from stage one agen? i hope not :( because i had many reasons i couldnt avoid to take a break? Thanks
  5. I

How much do you plan to grow?

Thank you for your encouragement i hope so.. Because i get great swelling, my breasts are full B's after i noogle for an hour so i really hope that can become permanent. Thanks agen :)
  6. I

How much do you plan to grow?

Right now im an 30AA or 30A, have been noogling nearly 3 months now, dont take any other supplements but havent got any permanent growth so far :((, I would love to be a 30C or 32C, i just hope just noogleing is enough :( becuz right now im really discouraged..
  7. I

supplements!

I think im just going to stick with massage and the noogleberry, im way too scared to try anything else! :)
  8. I

supplements!

ok then, thank you so much :)
  9. I

supplements!

Thank u for ur reply agen helped alot. Do i take the bovine ovary in a form of a pill or? And how long do i take it for and how many a day is right for me ? Sorry i tried researching this but didnt find any info on these questions. and i live in the UK i dont know if u do also but wer do i get...
  10. I

supplements!

oh thank you so much i feel so relived now because i got abit worried. Thank you agen for ur help :)
  11. I

supplements!

I just wanted to ask one more thing, today I did 3 hours of noogle, i did 2 about 4 hours a go and i just did one how now, and i get like a pulling feeling on my breasts it hurts a little abit but not too much, has this happened to u before. I make sure i never over pump so i dont know why this...
  12. I

supplements!

No dont worry about discouraging me, i was scared to start off with and just wanted someones experience and uve had loads so thank you so much uve helped me alot! xx
  13. I

supplements!

Thank you soo muchh!! Id love to get bigger breast, im an A right now and would love to be a C by the summer but ofcourse i am taking it slow and havent taken any supplements becuz im too scared but thank u soo much your reply helped alot! :)
  14. I

supplements!

hi everyone, i was thinking of taking some supplements with my noogling but i dont kno which ones to take, which is the most effective and if they have any side effects? Im only 18 and im scared i will get bad side effects from any herbs/pills Thank you
  15. I

??

No this isnt it, its just one post that others just reply on, its not different pages for each person? Thank you