Recent content by JenniTG

1. J

Another newbie here

Thanks for the welcomes and good wishes! Those blisters really are the devil. The worst is when you *think* they're healed, and the first time you start pumping again you find out that they weren't quite. (Ask me how I know!) :P Talk about slowing the whole process down. Back to it now...
  2. J

Joan_CD Updated 8/24/09

Looking wonderful, Joan! I can totally sympathize with you raising your goal. I don't think us bigger gals ever look quite as big as we expect to at a given cup size. I know that even in a D (with forms) I think to myself, "Hmmm...that's not really very big at all." ;D With the success you've...
  3. J

Gluing rings...newbie needs help!

When I got blisters last week, it was only on the left side also. Since my left is smaller, I'm thinking that even though the pressure is the same, the additional stress on the smaller side can cause the overpumping symptoms to show up on that side first. I'm really just guessing though...
  4. J

Another newbie here

Thanks for the welcome, Anastasia and Babygirl. Seeing Eman's and Joan's results definitely hepled me decide to take the plunge. I haven't tried PM as yet, but I've seen some folks here seem to have good results with it, so it may be something I'll try down the road. For now to go along with...
  5. J

Another newbie here

Hello Ladies and Gents, I hope you'll welcome another male noogler to the ranks. I've been reading these forums for several weeks while I waited for my kit to arrive and I already feel like I know some of you. :) In the few days since the package arrived, I've already undergone the "Newbie...