Recent content by jojohnjo

1. jojohnjo

DoubleD Gallery

Great results. :D
  2. jojohnjo

My journey... nipples & around (with gallery)!

I will try with supple cups, with NB grow breast but nipples not so much, so I will try also supple cups. Thank for the advice. :D
  3. jojohnjo

My new breast after 1 week NB (with final photo)! Hy, I have used NB a very few time, useful for breast, but nipples are grow less then breast, maybe also because I have used only 1 week (total effective time) and after stop, but breast is better result :-). I have not used hormons, only NB for...
  4. jojohnjo

Hy, thank for the reply. I have use 5 days (30 minutes) Noogleberry and stop, but my breast continue grow also after use, like a memory. My goal is nipples goal and not breast, but my breast grow also after some time after use. Can be strange but is true, like a stabilisation time. :)
  5. jojohnjo

Hy, my Noogleberry extralarge system is arrived ;D Is arrived very quick, about a week. I have try put on my breast the two cups but I have difficults to do, so I use only one cup at time. I have try 5 minutes alternate to massage for three time, total 15 minutes. I use Noogleberry two times at...
  6. jojohnjo

Hy, thank for all help and support. I have see the site... are soft cups that are created for breastfeeding and so are used for put out nipples for breastfeeding for give milk to baby. As write before I have already try Niplette, are similar to supplecaps, and give to my nipples the cone form...
  7. jojohnjo

Effects of Breast Pumping on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics!

Hy, I report the adress about an interesting article "Effects of Breast Pumping on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Ethanol During Lactation": http://www.nature.com/clpt/journal/v84/n6/abs/clpt2008119a.html Pump breast like have effect also on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics...
  8. jojohnjo

Orchid's pics!

Hy, there are not more pics, repost if you can! ;)
  9. jojohnjo

problem

Hy, maybe is too little for your breast! :)
  10. jojohnjo

Re: babyboonyc's pics <3 Hy, great results, congratulation! :D
  11. jojohnjo

First time user needs your advice (and will be posting photos shortly)

Hy, great results and also so quick! :)
  12. jojohnjo

im almost convinced of purchasing noogleberry

Hy, I not like surgery because is too invasive, pumping is more gentle! :)
  13. jojohnjo

i ordered my noogleberry

Hy, there are not more photos, reposte if you can, so is possible view your progress! :)
  14. jojohnjo

New to noogleberry.... teeny tiny chest!

Hy, NB breast pump function also with little breast, need only time for more results! ;D
  15. jojohnjo

i finally got my nb and loving it

Hy, good for your journey and for you future results!