Recent content by Judy689

1. J

Clear liquid appearing...?

Hello biggersbetter, That clear liquid thats coming out of your nipple is because you're putting to much pressure on your chest while pumping. Don't pump untill it's really tight, Try to pump gently and pump untill it's comfortable and it doesn't hurt. Pump and hold to a comfortable spot and...
  2. J

Cup help!

Hello Shamira, I think you should start with the medium cups because they're for sizes A-B but since you are a B cup you should also buy the large cups as well Just incase you fill the mediums quickly. ;)
  3. J

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

great results ;)
  4. J

Results after 45 days

Hello Asimplegirl, Don't worry your swelling will eventually last as months go by. I began pumping in march of 08' and I started out as a 32A now I'am a small C my swelling last for the whole day. Don't quit and keep pumping even if you don't notice any growth yet because as time goes by you...
  5. J

my pump Just broked :(

Well Thank you lucy I recieved my pump yesturday :-*
  6. J

Hi Kultzu, Yes she is amazing and Thank you Lucy you're such a kind hearted soul :-*
  7. J

I will thanks JellyDeeeee ;)
  8. J

Just as I was filling the end of the cups my pump broke. I Just heard a POP sound and that is when the handle broke and a small piece fell off. I'am really upset because I started in March and have gain so much I was an A cup and went from a small B cup to a full b cup, I'am almost a small c...
  9. J

Menstrual period and swelling

Does any ones swelling last longer during their menstrual periods? ???
  10. J

is it okay?

Hello daylight, I think if a guy looks down at a girl's skirt on purpose It isn't ok thats what I would call a pervert.
  11. J

Excuse me while I bitch about bra sizes!

Mountaintop I bought six 30A bra's for only $24.00 they came in a pack. I bought them on ebay brand new. They were really cute wth different colors and designs. Search for any size on ebay they even have 28 A have a look at this link ;)...
  12. J

OMG I'am a B-cup

Hello everyone, Well I filled the medium cups it took 2 weeks to fill them and today I switched to Large cups ;D
  13. J

Joan_CD Updated 3/11/09

Wow You look great, You should wear a padded bra that will lift up your breast and make it look even bigger. In April you will look wonderful. ;)
  14. J

OMG I'am a B-cup

I do about 3 sessions morning, afternoon, and night each session is 10-15min
  15. J

Quick query

congrats yayyyyyyyy ;D