Recent content by justafunguy

1. J

6 months progress

Hi All, Really nice of everyone, thanks for the nice comments. I haven't really thought about a final size yet, but would love a full D size if possible. I love the feeling of my breasts being full after NBing. I've been expermenting with hydo noogleing and I love it. Been working on the...
  2. J

6 months progress

Hi everyone, I've only been noogleing for about 6 months and thought I would share my progress. I started with a 39.5" male chest, now a 41.5". Please feel free to comment, thanks I only NB about 4 times a week for about 30 minutes a time and I think this is going very slow.
  3. J

Has this happened to anyone else?

They are beautiful! I only hope I'm as successful as you've been. Please tell me if the Noogling bothers your piercings. I'm considering the same and have been putting it off because I don't want to stop my program. What was the piercing like, painful?
  4. J

My Latest Updates

WOW!!!! :) Your breasts are gorgeous!! I only hope I can achieve what you have. I'm starting absolutely flat, 38" bust, 37" under. As far as I know they don't make a cup size for me :D. I just stared NB a week ago and I think I can detect some fullness.
  5. J

New to Noogleing and have some bruising

I've just started using my Medium cups and I have some bruising at the top of the breast near the arm pit. Is this from to much pressure? When I noogle the bruise seems to be inside the cup, not on the edge. This is happening to both sides.