Recent content by kai

1. K

Kai's Stats and Progess

Hi Oodellaly! Thank you so much for your kind words! There are definitely some things that are very different from my old breast size. I cannot walk out the door without a bra even if I'm wearing layers. A lot of clothing styles I used to favor in the past do not work for me anymore either...
  2. K

my barely b's

Hi BarelyB! Have you tried using an arnica gel or arnica oil over the bruises? Also, try to keep the area moist to promote healing! I have been getting bruising and a little scabbing from my new CL because the edges are sharp! When I pump all the way, I have little rolls of skin/fat that roll...
  3. K

Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

Hi Jezabelle! Your results are so amazing! I love that you're tall too! I'm pretty tall myself and always felt self-conscious. I always felt like being taller made me look thinner and flatter especially before I started noogling. (I'm around 5'9" with a small ribcage too) I'm trying to put on...
  4. K

Hi Jezabelle! Thanks for your response. I will check out those dvds! Do you do the full push-ups or do you do the ones on knees? I lost the ability to do a complete real push up after junior high gym class! eek! I hope building up my upper body will help.
  5. K

Hi Jezabelle! Your pictures are such an inspiration. You look incredible in your new bra! The VS dream angels are so soft. What kind of workout do you do? And what kind of chest exercises? I managed to grow from a 32aa/a to filling a 32d and sometimes 32dd. But I feel like my breasts are...
  6. K

Cutie's Before & After! ❤

Re: My Improvements! ❤ Hi Cutie12! Your after pictures are amazing! You're getting some incredible results in such a short amount of time. If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats? You look bigger than a full B in your after pictures. You look like a C cup!
  7. K

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

Hi Kh2288! You look amazing! You have an amazing shape and fullness. You may want to look into 30" bands. How is the 32D fitting? In your last pictures, you look like a 30E. Which cups are you using btw? I think you look way better than that picture you posted! I'm pretty sure the girl in that...
  8. K

Jenni's Stats

Hi Hopeformore, I worked out the bra size for jenni based on the measurements she gave. It's not set in stone but just a starting point to get a general idea (I find that the way one is shape/breast distribution can also change size). 26" underbust= 26 band size or 28 band size. It's best not...
  9. K

Jenni's Stats

Hi Jenni! I think lots of women have never been properly fitted! What's worse is that tons of teenagers are getting fitted improperly and they grow up with some type of idea or stigma attached to their supposed breast size! But also, a lot of pictures in the media don't show what a proper bra...
  10. K

Jenni's Stats

Hi Jenni! Based on your pictures and measurements, you're definitely not a 32A. You're a 26F! or 28E. I find that the "plus 4" to the underbust measurement doesn't work for women with small ribcages/petite women. You have a lot of fullness for your frame! My ribcage is 27" so I'm in a similar...
  11. K

Kai's Stats and Progess

Hi HopefulC, Yes, so I got my first noogleberry set in November 2010 so it will be 2 years and 3 months since I've been noogling. 32AA/A-->32D/DD! The first picture is what I looked like at the beginning at a full 32AA/barely32A. The last one is a 32DD. I'd say the second one is a full 32D. By...
  12. K

Kai's Stats and Progess

Hi HopefulC and Awal! I use various pumping techniques. I generally use pump and hold with two cups. But I found out pump and hold with one cup on at a time gives really great results (I think because there is less competition of surface area with another cup on the chest?). I think pumping...
  13. K

Kai's Stats and Progess

I posted some pictures a few days ago and some new posts and got replies but they've all disappeared. So I'm going to post some pictures. The first picture is from May 2011. The second one was taken around New Years (the flash kind of distorts my skin color). The last one was taken very...
  14. K

Why is the last post dated October 2012

Luckily I didn't have to re-register but I noticed my recent posts are gone. I updated my stats and pictures on the Stats Section but it's gone.
  15. K

Kai's Stats and Progess

No I haven't gotten my large cups yet. My medium cup cracked so I've been pumping with the small cups for the past 1.5 month even though I can already fill them up in a few pumps. I definitely need to be pumping with larger cups because I noticed that my breasts are definitely fuller for what...