Karen J's latest activity

• K
    Karen J reacted to Tina A's post in the thread I'm gaining size! with Wow Wow.
    It’s 42G. The Wacoal Elevated Allure biggest size is 42G. It’s a good thing it stretches! I could use a bigger size but even maxing it...
  • K
    Karen J reacted to Asellus's post in the thread HRT start and breast pumping ? with Like Like.
    Hello everyone, I'm a french 32 years old MtF, who started HRT 4 months ago. I was at start only on Oestrogel, but due to low rate of...
  • K
    Karen J reacted to Tartampion's post in the thread ma progression with Love Love.
    Voila à quoi ressemble des aspires tétons
  • K
    Karen J reacted to Teeny Tiny's post in the thread My turn! with Wow Wow.
    Okay, I've been noogling for 2 years this June and decided that I'm long over do for posting some pics. I don't have any before pics...
  • K
    Karen J replied to the thread Help with cups.
    I had the same problem as you did but all I needed was a old pair of cups (L) and want I did is switch the air valves on the cups and...
  • K
    Karen J reacted to Tartampion's post in the thread ma progression with Love Love.
    Bonjour à toutes & tous. j'avais mis un texte avant les photos, mais j'ai du faire une mauvaise manipulation. Donc, voici ma progression...
  • K
  • K
    Karen J replied to the thread I done did it.
    Okay my noogle friends outthere now I have some new pictures of my two girls so far so good and I love how they look and feel so good...
    • 20240306_221812.jpg
    • 20240306_221824.jpg
  • K
    Ps now this bra is a size D-cup I almost forgot to say....Karen J
  • K
    Now my noogleberry friends out there as you know that I have gotten my new cups lol yeah but I am very very proud of them to since that...
    • 20240305_100219.jpg
  • K
    Yaaaaay my friends outthere in noogle town....lol yeah but I finally got my new cups and they are XXL cups and let me tell you all they...
  • K
    Karen J reacted to janonthemtn's post in the thread Anyone regret growing boobs? with Like Like.
    You cannot be serious, if you are, I don't think anyone could grow boobs so big they would need a reduction. Here, even men are happy to...