Recent content by Karen T

1. K

cracking cups

Hi Everyone I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as I am. I have gone through 3 XXL cups in the past three months! They are cracking around the base. I am NOT using anymore pressure then I did when I was using the XL cups. This is getting terribly expensive but I have gotten...
  2. K

question....

Hi Everyone........I havent posted anything here for quite some time but I seem to have a problem and I am just wondering if anyone can help me or give me some advice. I started NB almost 3 months ago, in fact it will be exactly 3 months on April 21st. The results in the first 2 1/2 months were...
  3. K

Cross Dresses

Thank you Vivian and Mamma. I truly am overwhelmed at how nice everyone is here. I'm still waiting patiently for my Noogleberry to arrive and after it does I'm sure I'll have all sorts of questions. This site is probably the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. Finally I am not...
  4. K

red rings

Thank You so much teeny tiny. I was a little concerned but I'm glad that they dont last. I just ordered my Noogleberry and cant wait to get started. Have you ever heard of a breast enhancement creme called Triactol and if so does it work?
  5. K

red rings

I've noticed that everyone who has posted pics that have used the Noogleberry have predominant red rings around their breasts. Does this red ring ever go away and is there anyway to minimize it. hugs Karen
  6. K

Cross Dresses

Hi Everyone. I am so glad that I am not alone in this world for wanting breasts. I have been cding for half my life without anyone knowing. I am now 59 years old and I finally came out of the closet and told my wife 6 months ago. The crossdressing has gone beyond just dressing. My wife said that...
  7. K

Latest Joan's Pics - 10/22/10

HI Joan.........My god your results are soooo amazing. You and I have a few things in common. Firstly my wife supports my decision to enlarge my breasts. I am 60 years old and have suppressed this part of me for my entire life until a heart to heart with my wife about a year ago. Now more to the...