Recent content by katieb

1. K

Katie's pics

Thank you for your speedy responses. I'm glad you see a difference too. I think the lighting in my bathroom helps a bit with the cleavage though! The XLs have definitely made my boobs grow closer together - they're fantastic. Lily13 - I'm sure your dreams will come true soon, you're boobs...
  2. K

Katie's pics

Well I'm really impressed with everyone's progress while I've been away. Even those of you who think you are at a plateau are looking fantastic. These are my latest pics - I think I've gained back what I've lost again, hope you think so too. I can't measure as I have lost my tape measure in...
  3. K

Brava with Noogleberry?

I did get good results from Brava - went from an A to a B in a month - but I was wearing it for at least 12 hours a day and the woman I spoke to when I ordered it says they now recommend that it is used for 15 hours a day if you want results - eeek! In the book that comes with Brava it says...
  4. K

Lotusflower pics

WOW :o You look fantastic. Such fast growth. Can't wait to see how you look once you've been using the XLs for a while!
  5. K

A's Pics

You have very nice boobs to start with and they can only get better with NB. Good luck and keep us posted!
  6. K

Thabai's pics

30DD!!! Fantastic! You have such lovely round boobs. I am so jealous. Are you at your target size yet?
  7. K

Eva's Pictures

Hi Eva. It's so good to hear that other people can see you have grown. That means you really must be making progress. I'm so pleased to hear that you've moved up to the Ls. When I moved up a dome size I found that I got less outward swelling at first but better growth in width and cleavage...
  8. K

Joni's Pics

Wow - I see cleavage!! You are growing some lovely boobage Mama. I'm so pleased for you. Just think how great they'll be by the time you have your surgery! :)
  9. K

Junjo pictures

You're looking really good. Looking so much fuller and rounder than your starting pics. I want that hourglass figure too and will be interested to see how you get on with the lacing. Keep us updated and I hope you continue to grow as quickly as you have done so far :)
  10. K

Karissa's Progress.

Add me to the list of very jealous people - you have beautiful boobs. The shape is just perfect and you've grown so quickly. Congratulations! :)
  11. K

Flatty_natty week 1

Wow - haven't been on here for a while and just catching up with everyone's progress. You are looking wonderful, there is no doubt at all that you fill that bra. Well done you! Not sure we can call you flatty anymore!
  12. K

NEW TO NB - PICS & JOURNAL

Welcome to the forum. I was really interested to see how you are getting on as your boobs look about the size mine were when I started and I used Brava first too. I'm sure that using Brava meant that my boobs already knew how to swell when I started with noogleberry but have got much better...
  13. K

my first noogle!

Have you put your newest pics up next to your first set? Trust me, if you do that you will see they are wider, fuller, rounder and more pronounced! Seriously, I would be over the moon if my boobs looked as good as yours. You've made wonderful progress :)
  14. K

Katie's pics

Well I'm settled into my new flat and got my web access up and running today. This was one of the first sites I logged onto and I was so touched by your messages. It means so much that people are thinking of me - you guys are just the best :-* I'm still noogling everyday. Progress is slower...
  15. K

does anyones nipples get bigger?

If I remember correctly, you get 10% discount at about 30 posts, 20% after a few more but it was definitely 100 posts when I got the 30% discount. You can see how many posts you have just under your name on the left hand side of any of your posts and as far as I know it counts a post just like...