Recent content by kira1117

1. K

Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

Haaay Tank Girl!! ;D ;D ;D I'm on Ainterol and bcps right now and wanted to add MSM...buuut I've spent the last 2 hours looking up which brand would be best for hair and boobie growth and can't come to a decision :P What brand are you taking??
  2. K

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hey LA! Did you ever try the aguaje? If so, how'd did that go for you?
  3. K

Barbies Before and After

Hi Barbie! Just wondering, what brand of PM are/did you take? I just got a bottle of Ainterol, but I probably won't start for a few money days ;D
  4. K

Took a break. Back on it!! Here is my progress ^____^

Hi!!! ;D I just wanted to know what brand of PM are you using? Also, have you gotten your growth back? I think I remember reading a while back that you lost some of it or something...I forgot :P
  5. K

UB temperature question :P

Hi! I know this is probably irrelevant for a NB forum, but I posted on breastnexus and haven't gotten a reply (just anxious >.<) My UB pills came in the mail last week, but my body isn't right to start my program yet lol! My temperature is about 97.6-98.4 and I bought some 500mg L-tyrosine...
  6. K

UB temperature question

Hi! I know this is probably irrelevant for a NB forum, but I posted on breastnexus and haven't gotten a reply (just anxious >.<) My UB pills came in the mail last week, but my body isn't right to start my program yet lol! My temperature is about 97.6-98.4 and I bought some 500mg L-tyrosine...
  7. K

NB SIZE QUESTION!! REALLY NEED HELP >.<

I forgot to mention that I'm about 13in across each boob
  8. K

NB SIZE QUESTION!! REALLY NEED HELP >.<

I emailed NB and posted this on Breast Nexus but I haven't gotten any responses yet and I'm really anxious to order the system....please help :) I just dont know exactly what size domes to order. I'm a 34B/32C (34.5in) and a pretty loose 34C. The guide on the site says that I'd probably be a...