Recent content by laquintak

1. L

Let's try this again. Progress pics

So took a 2 week break last month to fade the marks I was getting. Didn't lose growth which is great. I will be pumping from now on for 2 hours using the 7:2 method as to reduce bruising and since I pretty much reached my goal I don't feel the need to go as hard anymore. I will take it slow and...
  2. L

Back to Noogling

You have made great progress!! I totally understand the deflate situation I nursed 3 kids and the last 2 for 2 years each so mine were flaaat. They're still not as full as I would like but getting there. Keep it up you're doing fab!
  3. L

No I wasn't but have started the 7:2 method and will see how that goes for a while
  4. L

Soooo flaxseed oil seems to be a must for me with noogling cause I had growth again last month! May 1st update Upper bust: 35 Across nipple: 39.5 Under bust:29 Downside of noogling so long for me is I'm getting marks again that are staying. So will finish pumping with my last week of flaxseed...
  5. L

What am i doing wrong?

If you can see swelling after you pump then you are doing just fine. The swelling doesn't last (be permanent) for most people for quite a while. The fact that you are swelling means you are growing it will just take a while for the swelling to make permanent growth. Your breasts will return to...
  6. L

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

You're welcome. My progress is on my thread Let's try this again http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,5096.0.html
  7. L

Muscle/scar tissue distortion post breast implant removal

Hello! I tried the bovine ovary from Swanson before actually but didnt get any results with it. I saw others who had great progress with bovine ovary but I guess it just didn't work well for me. Hope you have better luck with it. No experience with using noogleberry post implants but it's...
  8. L

Ok that sounds good will try doing that. I drink about 2 cups of water while pumping. Not sure yet which one I will move up to.
  9. L

These are all the same bras I took my starting pics in. I haven't bought any new bras since I'm still growing I want to wait until I reach my goal of 40" but according to the bra calculator my bra size should be a 34DD. Yup flaxseed oil is definitely a must! No I only massage once a day. You...
  10. L

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

You can definitely get to a D cup with noogleberry. I started at 36 across bust now I'm 39. Flaxseed oil is the best you can use especially with your massages. I think to even out your breasts you would have to pump the smaller one more than the other. I have that as well and the bigger one...
  11. L

Bought some flaxseed oil. Used the liquid before but the store only had caps so will be massaging 300 rotations with 1 cap per breast.
  12. L

I don't take it orally just massage with it.
  13. L

April update: there is none :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( As I said last month I ran out of flaxseed oil and was really hoping that wouldn't affect my growth but it seems it has!!! I haven't gained anything this month and it is so disappointing *sigh* so I will have to go and buy some since it seems I...
  14. L

Getting started!

Great boobs to start with! Fantastic post swelling to me so you seem like a fast responder. You should reach your goal in no time with consistent use. Flaxseed oil is a great lube to help with the massages. Good luck :)
  15. L

Vixy story. 2 months in, 36AA to 36B !

Very nice progress! I use the pump and hold method also but don't use anything to hold them. Once I pump the suction stays on its own. You can definitely achieve your goal with consistent use. Best of luck :)