Recent content by leelake

1. L

Noogling 6 weeks-liking the progress

Your progress looks good. Keep it up and you.ll reach your desired size. good Luck :)
  2. L

TooSmall's progress

you look like you are doing a great job of NGL.n......keep up the good work. You will reach your size that you want.
  3. L

new to Noogleberry

Welcome to the world of NG... Take your time and you will achieve the results you are loking for. Remember one day at a time. :)
  4. L

SHOWERING WITH NB

I shower with mine. But I do have the air lock, and that keeps the handle from getting wet....enjoy your Ng. Remember one day at a time :)
  5. L

Becoming my namesake!

Just keep pumpimg when ever you can... You will achieve the results you are looking for! I have been pumping 4-5 hrs a day as I have the time because I work from home. After 1 month I can really see the difference. I was a small A and last night I filled a Bcup after pumping..... My goal...
  6. L

Belle's progress

Your progress is awesome, it keeps me inspired to not give up!! Larger boobs are around the corner!
  7. L

Pinky05's Progress

Re: Brand new :) Just ordered Noogleberry last night...any tips on how to prepare? I.m so happy that you will start NG. Just take your time and don.t over pump! You will see the results you are looking for by taking your time!! Remember one day at a time!! :)
  8. L

progress after a few years pumping all thanks to noogleberry system

Your progress is impressive to say the least! It gives me hope that someday I will be as large as you :)
  9. L

sueB5 stats

Like everyone has been saying, Keep on pumping everyday if you can. Even if only for a few minutes. I started working from home now so I am pumping everyday for up to 3-4 hrs, The results have been Fantastic. Keep trying and you will see your results...Remember one day at a time!! :)
  10. L

female hormone pills

Try taking natural herbs, they are way safer and will work wonders for you if you keep it up! Bigger Boobs are nice! :) But not worth risking your health for them!!
  11. L

New Noogler

Your boobs look gret! Looks like you will have your DD,s in no time...Keep up the great work...
  12. L

Belle's progress

Your pictures are great and so are your results. Keep it up and you will achieve what you are looking for. I.m taling PM 3x a day 500mg. and that has really helped me. Remember one day at a time... :)
  13. L

A bit overzealous perhaps

I knew some one else that that happened too! Take a break till your natural color comes back! Start again this time using less pressure to pump, (remember it shouldn.t hurt) when you have the NG on. It takes time but you will see your results you are looking for. Remember one day at a time!! :)
  14. L

I see the light!!

Your progress is awesome, keep pumping and you will have your boobs you are looking for!!
  15. L

First time stuffing my bra!!!!!! What size do they look to you?

You look to be a C cup, and they do look great on you. Keep pumping till you get what you are looking for.