Recent content by lollipop

1. L

Lollipop's stats/routine, small 30C to small 28F!

Hi guys, Thought I might as well post my results so far on here as I do things a little differently from most people! Summary: 30C -> 28F Started out a smallish 30C, I would cheat to measure and breathe in as far as possible and hold my rib cage to its maximum, hold the tape very very loosely...
  2. L

Padded Hell's Program

Hi Guys, I'm glad the BB machine is making a difference for you! Could you help me out a little? Am I right in thinking the BB machine pulsates? I think the new 'advanced' one i got from gismostore was a rip off as it just turns off after creating some suction, and despite this 'Increase your...
  3. L

Mon's progress /2 months/

Re: Mon's progress Just thought you might want to see what Candice's actual boobs look like without the padding and photoshop!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2094636/Candice-Swanepoel-enjoys-beach-busy-Victorias-Secret-shoot-St-Barts.html
  4. L

what's the difference/benefits of large or contoured large domes?

The CLs are 1 cm bigger in diameter and 2 cm bigger in depth, I just got them today because the larges were digging in a bit under one boob, the rim is more comfortable than the larges and they actually fit to my rib cage with the contour, the rims of the normal larges hung off slightly! But...
  5. L

New lotion on the market for breast enlargement

Worked pretty well for me, I'm surprised I haven't heard of anyone on here trying it.. i doubt it's permanent in my case and unfortunately at the moment i hardly eat anything so i guess it's just the 'expanding your fat cells' bit.. god knows how, rather than new 'fat deposits'. It was actually...
  6. L

My arnica cream has theobroma?? Will this affect swelling?

Hey, I'm new here *waves*, and excited to meet the Noogleberry family! Everyone on this forum seems so lovely! In my initial few weeks pumping i kept getting the dreaded red dots, I'm pumping okay now though, and I noticed today that my arnica cream (arnicare, the one you can get everywhere in...