Recent content by Loulou2020

1. L

New airlock contour cups and pump with gauge

@MEIK Your english is PERFECT ! Thanks for all those informations. Why do you have to wait so long for the rings ? Is it because Lucy will do part refund and part sending you silicone rings in return of the system ? The rings will fit on the cup you have ? What size are your blue cup ? I had to...
  2. L

Yes now I see. I was expecting a NEW post but you've just updated the one from Saturday. Thanks. The gun looks very good quality ! Which size is it in cm ? I was on Ali express I didn't see a model with a gun gauged ... It will be good if it was coming with silicone rings ...
  3. L

Thanks Meik, but where did you post it ? I just see recently you've been on Tina's topic ''I'm...

Thanks Meik, but where did you post it ? I just see recently you've been on Tina's topic ''I'm gaining size''...
  4. L

For attention of Lucy - moderation of posts

Way too much spam !!!!
  5. L

How does the process of replacing them works.
  6. L

Thanks, I saw your post that you will post next week your system I can't wait. I have same issue...

Thanks, I saw your post that you will post next week your system I can't wait. I have same issue then you, with or without airlock activate no pressure at all. What was the process for you to return them. I mean did you really paid 100% of the shipping. I doubt it's the same price Lucy paid...
  7. L

Hi, I saw your post. I am supposed to get my countoured airlock soon hopefully they don't have...

Hi, I saw your post. I am supposed to get my countoured airlock soon hopefully they don't have same issue as you. In case of where did you get the chinese one from. Usually they always too small size. thanks.