Recent content by loveandpermanence

1. loveandpermanence

The Beginning of My Journey

@Bikiniluvr: thank you so much :)) i have pretty atrocious self confidence so hearing that is a booster I plan on posting my week's results within the next few days; however, I am not sure how much is noogling and how much is swelling from being close to my period. Definitely an increase in...
  2. loveandpermanence

MY PROGRESS ^____^

:O You're right I didn't see the starting pictures! HUZZAH! There's hope :D And we are twins for another reason too :3 I'm doing this to even out my figure since my bottom half is all curvy but my top is flat as a board >.<
  3. loveandpermanence

MY PROGRESS ^____^

psh....booby twin... YOU LIED -cries a little- haha hun your boobs are awesome. Pretty much my goal at the moment :P Amazing progress! Send the booby fairy this way please? ;)
  4. loveandpermanence

Yay for being booby twins!!! :) Before, I only kept with it for about a week or two on and off for a period of 3 months. I'd start up, stop, start up again. I had a feeling it would work because I noticed an improvement in firmness after one use. I just never had the time or the drive to stick...
  5. loveandpermanence

Hey everyone :) I have re-embarked on my noogleberry journey after a year or so break from it. I never stayed with it long enough to achieve any results, so this time I figured I would join the forum for a little added motivation :) Here are some stats. Please tell me if there's anything more I...