Recent content by Lozlong

1. L

Loz back + Extra Extra Large Cups - advice?

Heya - thanks for the replies! Laurat - I've had a look at my domes and I think I definitely have the current XLs - I think I remember when I got them Lucy telling me they were the "new" ones. :) Thanks! Rachirex and that1spaztichik - Hmm, thanks for the info! I guess why I'm considering...
  2. L

Loz back + Extra Extra Large Cups - advice?

Hello everyone! After a year's absence I'm back noogling, and I've updated my pictures here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1400.15.html as a reference and also to show how the growth with noogleberry stayed. Basically, even though my boobs are b cups and nowhere near half...
  3. L

Loz's Pics

Nope, that's before pumping. I'm glad you can see the difference - I really feel so much more confident about the shape of them now. :)
  4. L

Loz's Pics

Hey everyone! I haven't noogled for about a year. I got really busy, moved country, got a new job, and it's only now beginnig to settle itself down again. :) So today is my first day back noogling, and I'm pleased to say that all of the tissue I gained when I noogled first actually stayed. I...
  5. L

Indentation

Hey Sara! My own indentations went away mostly entirely after about a month or two without noogling - I think they're quite possibly caused by bruising, but rather than an indent in cartilege I think it might be just in the muscle/fat near the collarbone. The reason I think this is because I...
  6. L

Loz's Pics

That's really interesting! Can you remember which forum it was on? I'd love to have a look.
  7. L

Thank you Sissy

Hi Cleo and Cecilia! That's awesome that you've found an alternative for UK people. :D I have the mounting tape now, but the postage is expensive enough. I'll definitely look into it when I run out of tape. Thanks!
  8. L

Loz's Pics

Hey shygurl! I've just started noogling again, and I'll definitely update as soon as I get some good swelling going. :) If you're thinking about getting the system I'd say go for it, as nothing I've ever done apart from Noogleberry has helped get tissue up the tops of the breasts - where people...
  9. L

Thank you Sissy

I've just received and attached my Camper Mounting Tape, and I just had to say thank you so much for all your research - it works! It really, really works! No loss of suction, no moving around, no mess and most importantly, no PAIN! :D I got it from these guys, if anyone else is looking for it...
  10. L

XL cup, discolouration, indentation questions!

On the indents issue, I got it pretty bad, and actually have stopped noogling because of it. It seems like as I have quite a wide chest with little or no tissue at the top, and because I was using the XLs which are quite heavy, the indentation of the skin did happen to me. I haven't noogled in...
  11. L

laugh gooo on i dont mind...

Have you looked into Saw Palmetto at all? :) It's a herb commonly used for natural breast enlargement (you can find loads more information over at www.breastnexus.com), and it's known to cause subtle weight gain around the bum/thighs area. It's very safe, what it does is to lower excess...
  12. L

Loz's Pics

After noogling:
  13. L

Loz's Pics

And this.
  14. L

Loz's Pics

Gah, these pictures just will not upload for me! Anyway, the first four are before noogling, the second are after noogling for an hour. :)
  15. L

Loz's Pics

Update! I'm getting good swelling now, took about a month for any at all to show up, but I'm really pleased with it now. It's working! :D Hope you can see in the pics but I have so much more tissue at the tops than I had - I pretty much had none at all. TT - I noogle every day for an hour, or...