Recent content by Medora

1. M

When is YOUR noogle time?

I was just wondering when all ya'll do your noogling throughout the day!! Do you do it while watching tv at night? Do you sneak into the parking garage on lunch break to get a quick pump session? I think it would be marvelously interesting to find out when everyone fits in this awkward business...
  2. M

2 1/2 Months of pumping, NO RESULTS! HELP!

Peachy, Girlfriend, we are in the same boat. I will be 22 in a month, I am very healthy, exercise a lot, have a small frame, and am flat flat flat. I can barely, sometimes fill an A if it's a real small running one. I have been noogling since late January and I barely have ANY results. It really...
  3. M

Getting discouraged

Thanks so much Natalie!! I really appreciate your wise words of experience. :) It is definitely going slow for me, but I am sticking with it and every day getting better and sticking to a routine. I think I would fall over and die from happiness if I ever went from my A to a C! Congrats on that!!
  4. M

Getting discouraged

Thanks guys! I have been trying to put in more time and that seems to be helping a little. This thing really takes a lot of motivation doesn't it?! I mean, I can't get much more jazzed up at the thought of bigger boobies, but it's so hard to find time to strap the dang contraption to your body...
  5. M

Getting discouraged

Hello all, I have been noogling for about a month and a half now, and though I love reading the forum have never posted yet! But I need some advice. I think I am a slow responder (I am a ballet dancer, so pretty thin) but I have been getting a little bit of ok, fairly lasting swelling...