Recent content by Mellanie Heskett

1. M

New user starting stats

Hi Ladies I have not been around and wanted to check back. I have not pumped since December of 2009 and before then I pumped for 3 months. I became tired of my intense program. I pumped all night. Good news I have maintained a half inch of growth. YaY! My boobs tend to flunctuate more...
  2. M

Anastasia's pics

I Definitely see some growth Anastasia! Your profile pica looks amazing. :o
  3. M

Orchid's pics!

Thanks Anastasia that is a very encouraging comment. :) I definitely can stand to gain some weight. Unfortunately, My weight goes to my butt and thighs. So with all of your input I will keep going on this boob journey. My goal is to be 29 under and 33 around my nipples.
  4. M

Orchid's pics!

Thank you guys. I wasn't sure if there was much growth actually. The tape measure doesn't indicate much growth. I have gone up to a 32B bra though. :) and I have more fullness. Basically my regimen is to wear the Brava domes all night and pump with the noogleberry hand pump to get more...
  5. M

wannabecee's stats

Yay! ;D That's great Wannabecee
  6. M

Hi All - Just a question

HI Joan Would you say your actual real cell growth to date is probably a full A bra. How long have you been noogling and how many inches have you grown across your nipples of real growth? When I noogle every day I fill out my 32B bra, that is up a cup size. I took a break for 3 days and my...
  7. M

Growth on top only??

Just an idea....try moving the domes lower on your chest.
  8. M

Post positive results here

Hi everyone, I am needing a little encouragement. I thought it would be helpful if we gathered all the positive results in one place. Keep it short... avoid asking questions. Please, simply answer the following questions. I have noogled for _____ (amount of time you have been noogling in...
  9. M

Cleo's stats

That's awesome Cleo!!!! YAY ;D
  10. M

Cleo's stats

Cleo! are you kidding 2 months and you have .75 inches of growth...... That is great!!! :)
  11. M

Taping nipples?

Buy a roll of Nexcare stretchy tape. Its about 3 to 4 dollars for a whole roll. It will last and it stays put. I use less pressure than I think a lot of people do. I have also learned to cut slits around the edges of the tape. This disperses the pressure. to avoid getting skin marks at...
  12. M

Taping nipples?

Stretchy medical tape is the answer Do Not and I repeat Do Not use tape that doesn't stretch!!!! You will get cuts from using tape that does not stretch.
  13. M

New here

Hi Melliemel ;D Good luck and remeber patience and be careful with your skin and body!
  14. M

need encouragement- noogling for a little while now..

Hi Sharlene If you have time, try to noogle at least twice a day of even three times. I have noticed from reading this forum and Eve's forum ladies get good results from pumping 3 times a day for an hour. This way you constantly stay swollen.
  15. M

growth with msm

Hi ladies I am using MSM too. I will let you know if I see any results. I am taking 5500mg a day in capsule form.