Recent content by Karen J

1. K

I done did it

Let see if it's possible to get a picture????
  2. K

I done did it

As you can see that I have my nippels suckers on your breast lol yeah but they are the Big ones that I have and I don't even have to hold them on.....it won't let me send it out to you all...
  3. K

I done did it

Lol yeah but witch one is your favorite here
  4. K

Can you please model them for me.....lol

Can you please model them for me.....lol
  5. K

I done did it

Yes Yes we can play and are them your two BIG girls that you have
  6. K

I done did it

And yes here is a pictures of my two girls....
  7. K

Help with cups

I had the same problem as you did but all I needed was a old pair of cups (L) and want I did is switch the air valves on the cups and now mine holds air I know that I have to let Lucy know about this but that's what I did....ps I do hope that it will work for you to.....Karen J
  8. K

I done did it

Okay my noogle friends outthere now I have some new pictures of my two girls so far so good and I love how they look and feel so good for me so here you go.....Karen J
  9. K

I done did it

Ps now this bra is a size D-cup I almost forgot to say....Karen J
  10. K

I done did it

Now my noogleberry friends out there as you know that I have gotten my new cups lol yeah but I am very very proud of them to since that I have them I just keep pumping and pumping them up for a good time and yes I will let you all know how they look so far as me I do think that they are getting...
  11. K

I done did it

Yaaaaay my friends outthere in noogle town....lol yeah but I finally got my new cups and they are XXL cups and let me tell you all they are BIG but I have them on right now and I have them haft way filled up.....yah after this one I already sent off for the 105 cups and I have the 150 cups lol...
  12. K

I done did it

I did it again I got me new cups and they are the 150 ml and boy oh boy they are so big and I even have tried them out for the first time and baby I could only get one of them on and let me tell you they do work they do leave you with some big breast but I am going to order the 120 ml maybe just...
  13. K

I done did it

And this is what they look like after 2 hours later....
  14. K

I done did it

Ohhhh YES YES baby they are getting BIGGER as we speak lol just look at them ....
  15. K

My micro changes log [43, Male]

You are doing great on your breast ....