Recent content by NadiOne

1. NadiOne

how many time for fill the cups XL please ??

I have never filled those cups. I’ve been off and on for years. Hopefully you will though! Good luck.
  2. NadiOne

Subrosias Progress

How exciting is it to see your body transforming? It seems your body is responding quite nicely to nbe, keep it up! What is your current routine?
  3. NadiOne

I'm gaining size!

I'm jealous you can pump while driving. I always wanted to do that but can't think of how I would conceal them and not have them come off. I get enough honks from truck drivers on the road Noogling could end up being really dangerous for me.
  4. NadiOne

Joy comes from thanksgiving

Welcome back and congratulations on sharing your journey with your husband. He can be a great help to reaching your goals.
  5. NadiOne

DoubleD Gallery

Thanks James, I tried to upload pictures from there but it said my pictures are too large.
  6. NadiOne

DoubleD Gallery

I went to Victoria Secrets yesterday and had them measure me so I know what size I am when I'm swollen. The woman suggested a 32DD. Talk about music to my ears. And the bra fit so wonderfully! I'm so determined to make that my permanent size. I wish uploading pictures here was easier.
  7. NadiOne

Sigh.....

Cali what is your breast size now that you've filled your cups??
  8. NadiOne

DoubleD Gallery

I'm back for another round of Noogling. After putting my cups down for almost 2 years, I've maintained a 34 C but I still want DoubleD's. Whenever I pump I get amazing swelling (2-4 inches) that's lasts 6+hours. During that time I am a DD, E, F and beyond lol if only I can keep that swelling...
  9. NadiOne

Rounded Shape?

Hi, Jessica I'm sorry I don't have the answer to the question as my breast are not triangle shape. But I want to ask you have you tried positioning the cups to target certain areas of the breast and only putting oil there? Congratulations on reaching your year milestone and all the results...
  10. NadiOne

DoubleD Gallery

I have done research on bra sizes. And our proper sizes are not sold in the stores like a 30e for example. I just never bothered to order from an online store. So Basically I wear whatever fits, whatever gives me the look im going for whether it's a 34B or 34D. No I doubt ingesting the fish...
  11. NadiOne

TinyTots' Diary

If you measure with a non padded bra on across the nipples I don't see what the problem is. I have big nipples but they don't bother me or get In the way like some of you ladies describe. However you decide to measure even if your doing a hand stand just do it the same exact way and time to get...
  12. NadiOne

TinyTots' Diary

Don't stress about the tape measurement too much. its just one tool of three (or more) you can use to chart your growth. On measuring though I always measure straight across the nipple. and use the same bras to measure in if I can. use the tape measurement in conjunction with the pictures and...
  13. NadiOne

My Accidental Breasts

that is so cool you engineered your own pump! So jealous lol care to share a picture of it?
  14. NadiOne

Once Doubtful ..Now I believe :)

how long are you pumping now and what oil are you using? I've found pumping for longer periods of times makes them swell and hold swelling longer. also certain oil work for increased swelling for some, like safflower oil. your results so far is wonderful.
  15. NadiOne

Milkjug's Journey

thanks for posting your progress. You look great and you encourage us all with your results. which oil are you using to pump with?