Recent content by newtothis

1. N

Just ordered

I'm happy that you finally received your pump, Impendingrapture. However, I'm a little jealous that I still haven't received mine and it's in my 9th week. If it were not for all the ladies' photos and their supports for new users, I would lose all my patience and excitement :-\. I wish you...
  2. N

USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

Arrggghhh...I have been waiting for exactly 8 weeks and still not received the order. :-[ I feel repeatedly disappointed to see the mailman deliver mail without a package. Can someone please tell me if you also had waited for more than 8 weeks!!???
  3. N

Just ordered

Spatzchik got her new L domes in 5 days and she's from the West Coast, while I'm in my 8th week to wait for my pump to arrive. This is outrageous! Well, at least we know all the delivery activities return to normal. The domes weigh less than 2lbs, so they are sent with commercial flights and...
  4. N

Just ordered

Thank you Lovelyoneanna for the videos, they're very helpful. Yesterday I received the L cups I ordered on 12/24, but I still have been waiting for the pump/tubes/M cups set that I ordered on 12/11. Lucy did mentioned that envelops and items that weigh less than 2lbs are shipped normally with...
  5. N

USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

Good luck to you Vicky! It has been almost 7 weeks for me and over a month for Impendingrapture but we're still waiting.
  6. N

Just ordered

I've got my confirmation since 12/11. I contacted Lucy (the owner) several times about shipment. The tracking shipment would cost her around £80.00 which exceeds the price of the Noogleberry system itself. I understand your frustration and agree that they should have notified all US buyers about...
  7. N

NEWTOTHIS's INTRO

Thank you very much ladies for your warm welcome and tips...I've been reading most of posts of Noogleberry forum during the last 2 months and at least a month before I placed my order :D I find the thread is rich of information for new users that Anastasia, Melons, Teeny Tiny, TT, Wannabecee...
  8. N

NEWTOTHIS's INTRO

Hello Everyone, I'd like to personally thank the people that posted about Noogleberry in Bountiful Breast Forum and it was the reason why I had found this website... All of you are truly inspiring to newbies like me. I didn't miss any old/new post from Anastasia, Flatty Natty, That1spaztichik...
  9. N

USA people

I'm from the Mid West and placed my ordered on December 11, but I haven't received mine yet and still waiting on Lucy's response since Tuesday. Ragdoll: Did it take you only 3 weeks?
  10. N

Just ordered

Yes Ragdoll,thank you for the reassurance and video link. I did the Chi massage for a single time and my breasts felt tender...I guess it was a sign of swelling. Impendingrapture, I also live in Midwest and have placed my order around the same time in early December. We should get ours around...
  11. N

Just ordered

Hi there, I haven't formally introduced myself to everyone yet, since I've been waiting for mine to arrive. It has been the 6th week for me. I try to contact Lucy on weekly basic. I called the local postal service yesterday, they told me that the seller would be able to provide the Custom...