Recent content by nicky88

1. N

has any one taken PM along with noogling? NEW

Glad the cream is working, are you taking the capsules as well? had a look at the websites, does look good but im in the UK and getting it transported will be too pricey, there is a UK website but not too sure. I can't have the tablets as can't have gelatine as i have probs with my stomach :(...
  2. N

Is it safe to use pm whilst having the hormonal coil?

Ive recently had the hormonal coil fitted and was wondering if taking pm would affect it? Really want to try some herbs to aid in my boobie growth, getting desperate now as really unhappy and considering all options, am currently using zoft gum but don't think its doing much :-\ have heard some...
  3. N

has any one taken PM along with noogling? NEW

Hi Diva and CookieBunny, been reading your posts and thought i'd write to you girls, im very similiar to you both i think, i am very small, started off a 34aa but now am a full 32a, have been very inconsistent with noogling but have still seen some results, my bf brought me the noogleberry and...
  4. N

whats the best lotion to noogle with?

oh ok, can i buy this is in the UK? if so where from plz? is oil generally better than moisturiser? x
  5. N

whats the best lotion to noogle with?

hi everyone, have been using the normal vaseline moisturiser when noogling and even though it lubricates well, is rather messy! have tried cocoa butter but couldn't stand the smell! are there any particular oils/lotions that work really well with both suction and boobie growth? also my swelling...
  6. N

what's the difference/benefits of large or contoured large domes?

Hi everyone, just a quick question really, im considering buying the large domes as i think the mediums are stunting my growth (don't seem to get past 2.5 on the cup but am squashed up agaisn't the side of the cup with nipples pointing down) which is best normal large domes or contoured? i'm...
  7. N

100 hour target

Hi everyone, ive been pretty inconsistent with the NB, my bf brought it for me 2 christmas's ago and it started off well, me undertaking lots of research, buying supplements and generally very eager! of course life and excuses get in the way and i didnt carry on as i meant to. Anyway to cut a...
  8. N

Bunnys pic progress xxx

ur bazooka's r massive!! am so envious, wish mine luk like ures at the end of my journey! ur so lucky to have that to start wiv! may sound really dumb here but what does pm stand for again? and what tablets were you taking coz i think i need some! congrats on ur nice boobies! lol x
  9. N

Question for anyone who started at/near 32A

Hi when i started noogling i thought i woz a 32a but may have been smaller or a 34aa, lost a bit of weight and now wearing a 32a bra, i noogled inconsistently and saw some results, noogled straight for over a month and went from a small 32a to a full 32a then had another break with the...
  10. N

an contraception have a difference to growth?

o really, what side effects are they? (if you don't mind me asking) ye thats they way i feel, feel like its almost stunting my growth but i cant tel 4 sure. am swaying towards the oestrogen coil as it wil stop my periods (yay!) and if it helps my boobie growth then bonus! jus trying 2 help it in...
  11. N

am i ready for the large domes???

ok thanx, will continue with my meds but will buy the large domes soon i fink. then ile use both 4 a wile. can imagine the large making quite a difference. how long have u been noogling? hav u had good results? xx
  12. N

worried body wont be as responsive as had a break from noogling!!!

ar ok, thanx i have been goin a lil crazy! wanna continue doin at least an hr a day. wel done!! i cant seem 2 get past the 2 and a half mark on the medium domes grrr!! xx
  13. N

an contraception have a difference to growth?

i know this may sound a little strange but can contraception make a difference to growth? ive been on the progestorone injection for the last two years and have been told my doctor i cannot saty on it any longer. have been put on the pill (cezatte?) which is still progestorone based. Am...
  14. N

worried body wont be as responsive as had a break from noogling!!!

can your body be not as responsive if you've been inconsistent with noogling? am a bit worried as i havn't been noogling daily until recently, initially i got really good results but am worried it won't happen the second time round? good news is im dedicated this time!! xx
  15. N

does zoft breast gum really work???? any1 had any experience with it???

hi, been using zoft breast gum for around 2 weeks now chewing between 2 and 4 pieces a day whilst noogling. Have heard it can have really great effects but am sceptical. has any1 ever had any experience with zoft? if so has it worked for them or is it just a con? please help as nearly out and am...