Recent content by nilly19

1. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

oh you're right nevermind!... I feel a tad stupid now lol. contoured cups here I come :P thanks natty!
  2. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

no problem:) I say what I see and you look great :) very true...clinical trials take a ton of money to carry out i guess. I've emailed Lucy regarding the 30% discount but I haven't gotten anything back yet, when I enter the code at checkout, the total remains the same, so I'm not sure what to do.
  3. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

lily your chest looks great! (i think this forum is the only place someone would get away with such a comment .. LOL) i'll look at your progress pictures tomorrow after work when I'm not so dead tired, I wanted to reply to your post however before i went to bed. i'm excited to try the new...
  4. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

that's true, thanks for the quick reply mama J :-* ill go ahead and purchase the system then :) Ps. WOW anastasia's display pic ...speechless...she looks amazing!!!
  5. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

guess who's back back back , back again :) After a difficult first year at uni and not keeping up with my noogleberry regimen, I've decided to get back into it again and will be purchasing some new products. I missed you ladies <3 anyone using the new contoured breast cups? I'm deciding between...
  6. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

Thankyouuuu mama j :-* :-* :) your post put a smile on my face :) you ladies are truly amazing.
  7. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

Helllooooooo you beautiful ladies! I apologize profusely for disappearing (literally!) for a few months. I have been going through a lot and haven't even had time to noogle. Good news: I've barely lost any growth at all, BUT I've also gained 10 pounds so who knows...(though I've been very...
  8. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

thanks you beautiful girls, you've really made me smile Edit: i pretty much had to take out this entire post that i'd posted a year ago in fear of someone I know seeing (it was about an ex of mine)
  9. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

hey you lovely ladies, thank you for the support, it really makes me feel better. many of my friends have abandoned me because i was never able to leave this man...i am so attached to him and i despise myself for it..i take his comments so seriously that it made me hop on the noogleberry train...
  10. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

thanks for the support chronus i really appreciate it :-* don't cry for me, i deserve it, in all honesty i do and i'm not trying to pull any kind of pity wagon. i did not have sex with him and he waited for me for 2-3 years, how long did i expect him to wait? forever? he has urges like any...
  11. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

Hey all, my apologies for kind of disappearing. I have had very bad anxiety in the past few weeks, my boyfriend and I have broken up. I explained it in depth before, but I removed it in fear of someone I know seeing it. Anyway......., just wanted you guys to know I still love you all and I'm...
  12. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

I have a very pear figure...I just measured myself again and I'm 25 in the waist, 32 a little lower down in the fullest part of my stomach, and 39 on the fullest part of my butt lol, but then my thighs are relatively slim compared to my butt...yeah Lol yeah it's definitely not small , but as...
  13. nilly19

help me, she has cancer

Hi TT, yes I did notice you were posting more than usual, but didn't think much of it until now. I admire you very much for being so strong and coping with this, I also admire your (probably very beautiful) young sister..I have a little sister, she is 8 years old, I can understand the way you...
  14. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

Anastasia and charitywat88: My butt is a 39 as well, I thought the fullest part of your butt was your hip measurement? Because right above the butt I'm probably 36, but on the fullest part I'm 38-39...I'm 5'6 and weigh 120..and my weight is bordering underweight but I definitely do not look...
  15. nilly19

Nilly19's pics

TT: thanks so much for the compliment :-* , I've seen your pics as well and your breasts are gorgeous...i know that you want to be an F cup like your friend (i think she was an F cup right?) but seriously, yours are the PERFECT size , im very jealous! :) charitywat88: WOW you grew so fast...