Recent content by nooglingnoob

1. N

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Oooh so you filled the cups faster because of the extra skin, I see, maybe I will go with the mediums but I will definitely contact Lucy first with my measurements. Thanks!
  2. N

my first noogle!

Great job! I'm at the same starting point as you so i'll be definitely keeping up with your progress!, what's your goal size?
  3. N

MEL'S NEW PICS!!

Hi Mel, I am also Black and was wondering about the rings left over and also thought it wouldn't be a problem for darker skin tones but now I see it still is regardless. Thank you for the shower tip. Also, instead of the Arnica cream would polysporin/neopsporin cream for cuts and bruises do the...
  4. N

Anastasia's pics

Great job Anastasia! (my mom's name by the way), so would you say you have reached your goal and are done noogling or are you still at it. Also I have a question I've been reading your posts and I read you use the BO pills is that bovine ovary? If so do you think those pills would work for my...
  5. N

KULTZU'S PICTURES

Hi Kultzu, I just wanted to say amazing results and good job! It's so kind of you to still reply to newcomers comments after all this time. Hopefully you can maintain your D cup and noogling once every two weeks for maintenance is worth amazing breasts just like working out every few weeks is...
  6. N

ROXY'S PIC!

I'm not sure if you are checking back on this thread but Roxy your results are amaaazing. I'm at your starting point a 34 B, hopefully I can achieve growth like yours!
  7. N

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Amazing progress girl your body is sick! So you were able to fit into the large cups first with no problem? Because I am currently wearing 34 b bra and I am not sure whether I would be wasting money on mediums or if I should go ahead and order the large domes first. Any answer to this would be...
  8. N

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

Great job! Excellent inspiration ;D