Recent content by NotSoBusty

1. N

IdreamofDDcup

boobquest, In the NBE world, Goat's Rue is indeed used to increase prolactin, which yields pretty good swelling. I am going to give it a go soon, as well, as I figure it will be very good to use in conjunction with NB! :) Matt, No worries! Easy mistake. Bovine Ovary makes me a little weary (and...
  2. N

IdreamofDDcup

Goat's Rue is a plant scientifically named Galega officinalis and is also known as French Lilac, Italian Fitch, and "professor weed." It is an herb native to the Middle East that is commonly used to help with lactation in nursing mothers. I think it is used more commonly and has more research...
  3. N

NotSoBusty's Noogling Progress!

Thanks, Padded Hell! :) I think NB is going to be a staple in my new program. I managed to noogle 3 times last week, and just finished a long session today, because I have a lot of spare time today. The 3 previous times, I stuck to about an hour and did not get any swelling, really, maybe 1/2"...
  4. N

IdreamofDDcup

I do not think that herbs are necessarily a pollution to your body (they have done wonderful things for my PMS and other womanly problems), but I do agree with Matt! If it isn't broke, don't fix it! I posted on your thread on breastnexus, already, but your breasts look wonderful!
  5. N

Also, a question for those who ordered Aumenti and live in the US: How long did it take for your order to arrive? It has been about 2 weeks for me, and I am getting anxious!! My new Ainterol Spray has arrived in my town and is floating around the post office, but the mail delivery service...
  6. N

Hey ladies, it has been awhile since I have noogled consistently, but I have been doing a lot of reading, thinking, and reformulating my program, and I think that noogling is a vital addition. Since letting my boyfriend in on my NBE secret, he has been an absolutely vital asset, because he...
  7. N

Just starting - small small boobs

I agree. I noticed more side boob! Keep it up! :D
  8. N

Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Why isn't there a cream with ALL of these ingredient in it?! Trying Aumenti soon in conjunction with Ainterol PM cream/spray. If I like it, I may consider combining it with Voluplus or Kigelia (might help "activate" my topical PM!).
  9. N

Thanks, Matt! I moved to Charleston, South Carolina, and I have a silky white robe! ;) I am excited to get back to noogling, but it has been difficult to find time! Not sure I am entirely comfortable noogling around my boyfriend yet haha
  10. N

Padded Hell's Program

Hi!! I hope all is going well for you! I haven't been on here for awhile, but I wanted to come see how you and minnie are doing. I haven't had time to read all that I have missed, but fill me in on the highlights!! ;D I see that you are using Aumenti. I just ordered some, as well, and I am...
  11. N

New Book on Breasts

I know this thread is wayyyy old, but I totally heard this on NPR on a long road trip, and made my boyfriend listen to it with me!! It was sooo interesting. Can you believe they found jet fuel in her breast milk>!
  12. N

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

The ingredient volufiline is very similar. In fact, I think it works much the same way, and there are a lot of creams on the market that can be found by just googling "volufiline." I just ordered one from Forever Young called Aumenti, so I'll let you know how it goes! I am interested in this new...
  13. N

Hi everyone!! I am back after a long hiatus, and I missed you all! I haven't noogled in 3 months, and I also didn't take any supplements for NBE all summer. I maintained all my growth, and I actually put on about another 0.25-0.5 of an inch over the summer. They are now measuring anywhere...
  14. N

Padded Hell's Program

I came across this today while searching on breastnexus, and I thought I would share it with you ladies! :) It is a thread strictly for AA and below. It has a lot of useful information a tips, as well as an herbal program recommended by Wahaikia if you want to do some research on it. Herbs or...
  15. N

Anastasia's pics

You are talking about IdreamofGcup! Yeah, she grew a lot really quickly. Good luck, Anastasia!