Recent content by pagewolf

1. P

Just a little freaked out

I'm one of the ones who posted about breast discoloration. I switched my lotion and the discoloration went away. I think you see a lot of these posts because it is abnormal- and people are briefly trying to figure out what the problems causing those issues may be. Most of us will find a solution...
  2. P

Breast discoloration

I am very fair too and I think it does contribute to it. I switched to a different oil and the discoloration is fading so I think it must have been responsible for a lot of my discoloration. I can still see a color difference but it isn't so bad anymore.
  3. P

Swelling After a Break

I've taken 2 very long breaks for not really any good reason. Stuff just came up and I got out of the noogle habit. My first break, I had been noogling for about 3 months and I quit for about 3 months. I did lose my growth over that time but when I started back up, I was getting a lot more...
  4. P

Small girls/large cups

Thanks. The armaflex is the pipe insulation, right? I'll look for that at the hardware store. I was thinking that might work but it looks sort of thick and I was worried it would take up more space between the domes and end up pushing the domes farther to my side. Have you found the armaflex...
  5. P

Small girls/large cups

As I am getting close to filling the medium cups regularly, I am looking forward to using the large ones. But- I cannot see how they would ever fit on my chest. Even one cup at a time is pretty ridiculous right now and I'm not sure I could make it work for more than 30 seconds. When I put both...
  6. P

Breast discoloration

In the last week, I have noticed that my "dome area" is staying a different color than the area of my chest that the domes don't affect. I don't have blood blisters or indentations, but the whole area is just pinker. This hasn't happened before. I'm also pumping for a lot less time than I used...
  7. P

Pagewolf's Stats

I slacked off the noogle for a while and now I'm back and want to update. I started at 29in across the bust and when I stopped somewhere around March or April I thought I had grown up to 30in. I can pretty positively say now, that the 1in I grew was permanent! I didn't noogle at all between...
  8. P

Medium Cups & Q About Cleavage Development

I can't get the domes close to the middle either. I try but they always drift to the sides. I think it is because I have no fat in the middle for it to latch onto. But- I am seeing a lot of cleavage growth. My breasts aren't going to the sides at all once the domes come off and with a good bra...
  9. P

Do you keep noogling through PMS?

My breasts tend to get really sore the week before my period and I usually don't noogle then because I don't feel like having anything mess with them. I tried it once this week, and while it didn't exactly hurt, there was a different not so comfortable feeling to it. But- after almost a full...
  10. P

Filling breast cup

When you fill it up, you fill it up completely until there is no space left in the dome and you cannot pump anymore because there is no air to pump out, and your nipple squished at the top. That's how I define it. I guess others could have different ideas.
  11. P

Discoloration of boob?

That is not normal. I've noticed my breasts seem to hold onto a more pinkish color than the rest of my chest throughout the day now, but I have never had any black or blue bruising. I do get a few of those red dots but they fade quickly. I would think you are over pumping and maybe your nerves...
  12. P

VeraWangPrincess' Stats

Sizing can be weird sometimes. I went to Victorias Secret a few years ago to get measured because I couldn't figure out what size to buy. I had been measuring at home and coming up with something like 30B which was crazy because I had some huge boobs then and was literally unable to put 32Bs on...
  13. P

newbie with question: too thin?

But when you are a skinny chick trying to put on weight, that kind of diet just will not work. I was down to a BMI of about 14.2 because nursing my baby took so much out of me. I needed at least 3,500 calories a day to gain weight. I have a small stomach because I am a small person even when I'm...
  14. P

cup size?

Did you try the camper tape or just the other stuff? I've been using the tape for a week and it is so much better than without it. I think there may be some language differences because the people at the hardware store had no idea what camper tape was but it must be weatherstripping tape. And if...
  15. P

BUTT ENLARGEMENT

Squats and lunges will boost your behind but you'll need to use heavier weights. You're trying to build muscle and women don't usually put muscle on easily so you'll need to stress your existing muscles with heavier weights. And also, you'll need to up your protein intake so your body has the...