Recent content by patcarternc

1. patcarternc

Big dreams New Beginings

Okay here we go. I did a post on the picture gallery and was given some great advice from Tim . Thank you. This is my second post since starting NB systems, and hoping to gain many new friends here. My story told you that I am a 45yr old male that is transgender and wanting to change my life...
  2. patcarternc

My Story

Okay here I go. I have posted a few times and now here it is my story. I am transgender MTF and havebeen for a long time. I grew up being told being gay,bi sexaul or other is wrong. So I kept my mouth shut and kept going. Made a family did everything a man is supposed to do. Now is my time and...
  3. patcarternc

New updates with updated pictures!!! What do you think??

They look really good. How long have you been using NB? I hope mine will look as good as yours.
  4. patcarternc

DJ's progress pics

You and I seem to have the same body type. I have been using black cohosh and saw palmetto. I have been pumping about three weeks using the Ls with great results. I have found that changing up the times and massaging make a big diffrence. I also take a one day brake each week. I hope that some...
  5. patcarternc

light bruising

I have been pumping for a month now and noticed light bruising. I believe it is do to over pumping but not sure. How long typically does it take for the bruising to go away? I will be posting pics on the gallery side of my progress. I'm very impressed with my results. Thanks to everyone.
  6. patcarternc

DJ's progress pics

Let me start by saying that we are about the same body type. I also want only to encourage you and others to keep going. I have been doing breast growth for about 6 months without noogle pumping. I hope to have a nb system by the end of next month. Okay I have been using bovine glandular for 2...
  7. patcarternc

New updates with updated pictures!!! What do you think??

Re: Let me know what you think please! I am just starting my journey and hope mine will look as good as yours.