Recent content by Petitemomma

1. P

No Swelling This Time Around

Hi Everybody! I bought a noogleberry about a year ago and was getting great swelling from the get go and continued for a couple of months. Life got in the way and I had not noogled for a very long time. I just started again a month ago and have gotten no swelling at all! Its so frusterating...
  2. P

Foggy domes

Same here when i use cocoa butter.
  3. P

Do you grow fuller before you grow out?

I'm wondering from others experience how you have grown. I deff notice that my breast are much fuller...now I'm patiently waiting for them to grow out!
  4. P

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hi LA....i just wanted to let you know that all of your posts have been really insperational to me! Not just the NBE stuff, but your pics are encouraging me to become more healthy in general. I have a very similar body type as you, petite, but not as toned and fit. So hopefully I will see some...
  5. P

Anybody else take PM and use NB?

Im just curious to see if anybody else here has taken PM and done NB? If so, did youmhave a great results? And how do you take your PM? I have been using my NB for about 2 weeks and on the PM for a little over a week. Im excited that I am seeing some changes. Nothing drastic, but nice subtle...
  6. P

Just got CL domes in the mail today and they are HUGE!

Thanks Lucy. I will send you an email tomorrow.
  7. P

Just got CL domes in the mail today and they are HUGE!

I just got thr cl domes in the mail today and they are huge compared to the medium ones. I dont know what to do because i already fill the medium ones and the ones i got in the mail are impossible to get any suction. I tried clamping one side and just pumping one side but there are too many gaps...
  8. P

Really Confused with PM

I bought ainterol brand PM. From what i read before today i am supposed to take it 2 times a day starting on the 1st day of my period and stopping 14 or 15 days later. Today was day 1 of my period so i took 1 pill this morning. Now i have been reading on other boards a few other ways that people...
  9. P

Purple Breast with Very Little Suction?

I am using the mediums and just put an order in for the CL's because i fill them almost. I believe that i am either a full 32B or a small 32C. I think i will upload some pics tomorrow because i left my laptop at work and only have my ipad today. I will try the chi massage before and see if...
  10. P

Purple Breast with Very Little Suction?

Hi Everybody! I am new to this forum and have been using my NB for 3 days now. When i pump, my left breast always turns purple, even with barely any suction. I pump the left and the right about the same and never have any problems with my right one. Should I give the left one a break for a few...