Recent content by redd1120

1. R

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

Did the doctor recommend back exercises to build up the supporting structures around the vertebrae? Maybe you will have to do extra back exercises to prevent any serious problems down the line.
  2. R

Jezebelle, maybe it's for the best. If they get really big you may begin to have back problems or issues with sagging. You are beautiful as you are.
  3. R

You're are funny! yes, what you described is happening right now to my boobs. why subject your body to invasive surgery when there are options like this out there. I was a skeptic initially. i honestly thought maybe some people were just lucky when it came to getting results with noogleberry...
  4. R

OH yea...and I'm a month and a half in. I've noticed that my swelling is larger and lasts longer. My boobs are sore. I'm not sure if that's a sign that it is working, but I've noticed that the longer I go with this, the more results I get. I'm hoping this will continue. Also, seeing pictures of...
  5. R

A noogleberry icon. You should be a spokeswoman. Seriously!!!! So happy for you. Every time I feel like taking a break from noogling, I look at your progress photos and say to myself "I can do this!" Thanks so much for posting!
  6. R

Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

Thanks for responding Jezabelle. Your latest pic is astounding. I can't believe how much progress you've made in only 2 years. When you first began noogling, did you noogle only 1 hour a day or did you noogle more frequently?
  7. R

Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

Hey Jezabelle, Thanks for posting your progress! You've motivated me the most on this board because your initial breast size is similar to my current size. Did you increase your protein intake while pumping over the last 2 years? I'm primarily a vegetarian and I get my protein from mainly...