Recent content by sallysaloon

1. S

Pregnancy AFTER Noogleberry

@ Charity- Congratulations on the baby!! And, thank you, thank you, thank you for addressing the issue of breast feeding after NB. I've been so worried about that because I want to have a child (in the distant future) and I want to breast feed for at least a year. I've been concerned that NB...
  2. S

Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

Your progress is amazing and inspiring! There are a couple of members I look to when I start doubting this program and you are one of them! I'm so proud and slightly (ok really!) jealous of you! In a good way, though :P I have to say, though, I read through all of your posts and I feel...
  3. S

Sally's pics

So it's been about 7 months. They don't look that much bigger but they are. ::) Measuring makes me sad. Not a lot of outward growth and I've lost some because I've taken a 3 week break. But, I went and bought some new bras and i fit (almost perfectly) into a 34B which I've never been able to fit...
  4. S

Flatty_natty week 1

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!! You look so great! You have inspired me to keep trying. I almost stopped because I didn't use the right padding and my rib is a little indented. I'm letting it heal and then I'm getting back on the wagon! Go You! I've been using the large dome. What's the difference between...
  5. S

my first noogle!

Your progress is amazing!!! You are an inspiration and you look great in your D bra! I'm going to go noogle now!
  6. S

Flatty_natty week 1

Your progress is great! It inspires me to keep going. I just got my larges a couple of weeks ago and I can't get them to stay on with the soft ring cups. Ah! so frustrating! Anyway...keep up the good work!
  7. S

Sally's pics

Hi guys, Thank you so much for the support. I've tried other NBE before and to no avail. I tried PM and ultimatly I hated it. I had no growth and terrible mood swings (which for me is not worth it). I really feel like NB is working. Today I looked in the mirror and although I don't see much...
  8. S

Sally's pics

Ok...so I've been noogling for about a month now and about two weeks in i started getting amazing results. But last weekend I wasn't able to noogle so i lost a lot of my growth :'( . I've been trying to lose weight...which i have because i lost an inch off my underbust...but that made me lost...
  9. S

breast feeding after noogleberry?

Ok, that makes sense. I was just worried about the pulling sensation that I get when I noogle. I will just be careful. No, I don't plan on having any children in the near future...just making sure in the long run. Thanks for your responses!
  10. S

breast feeding after noogleberry?

Ok...so after seeing all of your beautiful pictures I have finally decided to buy noogleberry! I have been using it for about 3 1/2 weeks now and i definatly see more fullness in my breasts (eventhough I am trying to lose weight) ;D. I pretty much love it...and the best part is, for me it isn't...
  11. S

BO

Has anyone tried taking generic BO bought from a vitamin supplier unstead of companies like UB or BB? What were your results? Did you have to add anything else to the generic BO?? Thanks for any replies!!!
  12. S

Just a little freaked out

Thanks for the responses. I really appreciate it. I have another question...sorry. Do any of you have pronounced veins on your breasts? I have light skin and so you can see my veins really well. Will this exagerate the problem...i'm thinking the worst: spider veins on my breasts! Is that possible?
  13. S

Just a little freaked out

I have been reading a lot about the success rate of noogleberry and I am getting very excited to order. But, every time I go to order I start reading about permanent ring marks, blood spots, discoloration, sharp pains, bumps in the breast, and other horrifying side effects :o. I want to have...
  14. S

7 months ++ on NB, I gained an overall bust size of 2 cm.... :-(

Re: Almost 2 months on noogling with no growth I noticed that you have been using a lot of herbs, etc. I read that since herbs mimic our natural hormones, you may be getting too much estrogen or proestrogen. (check out flat to fab program) This means that your body will not produce as much and...
  15. S

one breast bigger than the other

I would like to order the double kit so that i can pump both breasts at the same time but then i plan on pumping only one breast for a little longer because it's smaller than the other one. Can this be done with the double kit or do I have to have the single kit? ??? Sorry, I hope my question...