Recent content by Sarmicmah

1. S

first month report:)

Not sure if you ever still go on the forum but I just read through your thread and wondered if you are still satisfied with your results. Did you keep noogling or stop with your 32d? Hope all is well with you!
  2. S

titlehere's great boobie adventure

That's great! So you stopped noogling in November any gain and now you are just adding on to that right? How long does your swelling last about? Also, how long did it take you to notice the growth? Thanks so much for your reply!
  3. S

Kristin00's Stats ---added "before pic"

Still looks like there is a pretty noticeable difference from when you started! Don't be discouraged!
  4. S

titlehere's great boobie adventure

Thanks so much for sharing your update! I have a similar starting size although I am a less full 34 C than you were. I lost some volume after losing weight quickly and unexpectedly. :'( Anyway, it is encouraging to see the success you have had! Did you have any growth that you kept when you...
  5. S

EFB's Journey (Looking for Guidance)

My encouragement is simple :) Didn't you start out at 34a? So if you have kept at a 34b since March of last year while not being consistent, that is actually encouraging to me!