Recent content by shooting4dastars

1. shooting4dastars

Shooting4dastars progress

I could not find the plumbing insulation here. But i managed to use the xxl dome anyway. I noogle with the xl domes and then i can achieve good suction with the xxl dome.
  2. shooting4dastars

Thank you James, you must have read my mind. Just today i was thinking about ordering the XXL cups. I wasn't able to noogle as much the past two months, today i started back u. Thanks a lot for you're great advice :D
  3. shooting4dastars

Thanks a lot. You can also achieve your goal, as long as you're consistant :D Good Luck!!
  4. shooting4dastars

ThanQ ;D i mostly get my bras from UK EBAY stores, as i can easily find my size without spending a lot of money.
  5. shooting4dastars

Noogling and supplements?

Heey, when i started noogling i took supplements, meaning supplements besides vitamines. I think i did that for almost a year. But after that periode of time i was wondering if i would still achieve growth without any supps. The answer is YES, eventually all you need is patience and consistancy...
  6. shooting4dastars

Well as promised!! My new picture updates ;D It feels awsome that i have come this far. I don't take any herbs or use any creams anymore. I just eat as healthy as i can/want to. I take msm powder when i remember, thats like 3 times a week. I noogle everyday for an hour or two with the EL dome...
  7. shooting4dastars

Thnx but it took more then 5 months :D
  8. shooting4dastars

Heey Lex, I do still noogle, it's just second nature now. I noogle everyday IF possible, but it's not a big deal if i miss a few days. I no longer hydro noogle, i was sick of potential mess. The water is just so inconvenient when for example the doorbell rings or something else. My current...
  9. shooting4dastars

Heey i know i have been away for so long, i mostly use one teaspoon of MSM. I only use it 2 or 3 days a week. i will try to post some new picture this week.
  10. shooting4dastars

Thank you very much! ;D
  11. shooting4dastars

My regimen now consist out of: Calcium pills Vitamin C pills MSM powder L-Argenine pills Paba pills i massage and noogle with safflower oil. I also use aumenti bust cream twice a day. i noogle with CL domes for an hour then with the EL domes for 1.5 - 2 hours i don't hydro noogle anymore i do...
  12. shooting4dastars

Well thanks a lot for the info, i couldn't find as much on it as you did! this is good to know :D
  13. shooting4dastars

Woow hello everyone! I've been m.i.a for a while but i'm BACK! I started my own business in october 2012 wich kept me very busy so I wasn't dedicated to noogling and corsetting as much. I started noogling again this year and till a month ago there was no change i was still a 34C. After double...
  14. shooting4dastars

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

your breast shape is sooo pretty
  15. shooting4dastars

Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

Great progress! You might have gotten to a an E cup by yourself, seeing that you are only 17 years old and they do grow till you're 21. You might have just been a late bloomer. But nice breasts nun the less :D