Recent content by Shygurl1

1. S

Shygurl's Statz

Optimistic hope everything is good with you! Well just letting everyone know that I no longer use NB, altho my exp has been pretty interesting. It just didnt work that well in my case. I have stopped all NBE due to lack of interest/results until yesterday. However a totally different product...
  2. S

Shygurl's Statz

For anybody following my routine...it is currently on hiatus until I land a better job. I also will not be using as many 'boobie aids' once I restart. Will update when needed... Peace.
  3. S

Shygurl's Statz

Thanx, girls!! ;D Really needed the encouragement!
  4. S

Shygurl's Statz

New Routine This is merely a ROUTINE update. I won't be updating with progress until I'm certain I'm fitting a 'B' bra without any swelling. ::) :P So...I fig I should post my new routine on this forum since I did say I would keep my routine up to date. Will be starting it in full later this...
  5. S

Eva's Pictures

Hi eva, Y'know, I had the same idea...try out BO! I wish I had tried it a couple months ago, but I was seeing great swelling at the time, so I didn't think I would need it. I don't blame you for trying BB to get some results going. If I had the money I would buy BB also, but I'm poor lol, so...
  6. S

Lucy, are already on sale the new rings silicone-based?

Just came across this topic. this will be a great addition to NB parts! Then I wouldn't have to fuss over camper's tape whenver I start using the large cups. ::)
  7. S

Something to try to prevent enlarged nipples and areolas without bandages...

Hm, sounds good, teeny tiny! I don't want my areolas to get any bigger myself, so I'll try these out when extra money allows. Plus the improved shape you got sounds good too! :) Will def save your link in my faves for future purchase. Thank you!
  8. S

SPIRULINA

Wow. Spirulina and Chlorella do sound amazing! :) Thanx for the article Gaia. I've been considering spirulina for a while now to add to my diet, if it helps with boobs as a few users mentioned, then that's even better. I don't think I'll need any other supps besides MSM and spirulina. They're...
  9. S

Seek advice on recommended breast enhancement cream/lotion to be used with NB

Well, it's not marketed for breast enlargement, but my vote is MSM cream. :P I had steady progress ever since I started it a week and a half ago. Honestly, didn't expect to see results just 4-5 days after using it. It's not greasy and absorbs easily into the skin. I got this idea after...
  10. S

Shygurl's Statz

Update 6? Umm just stopping in for a quick update. I've added MSM cream, and have been using it for 5 days now and I think I'm seeing some results?! ??? IDK for sure, but I can say that when I woke up this morning they were a lil bigger and to make sure it wasn't just swelling, turned to the...
  11. S

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Phew! those boobs are getting so big lol. Your waist really accentuates their appearance. Sigh...1 of these days I'll be that size. By next Spring I hope! *Fingers crossed* Anyway, Central America trip sounds fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy.
  12. S

Medium Cups & Q About Cleavage Development

Some mention using a scarf to tie the cups together to keep them from sliding to the sides. I used to have probs as well plugging into the meds without 1st using the smalls for a while. But for the past month or so, it's been a piece of cake. Lately I see that I'm finally getting some...
  13. S

OptimisticGirl's Stats

Optimistic, lookin good! Your hard work and persistence is paying off! Feels great knowing theres some actual growth and not just swelling!
  14. S

Shygurl's Statz

Update 5 Mmkay, so I'm feeling particularly optimistic this time around. ;D As I've mentioned in the msm thread, I have noticed a definite difference in my boobs lately. I can't believe it. I have been taking msm for 3 weeks now and the bitties are rounder, fuller and a bit bigger! :o...
  15. S

msm again!

Ha paloma, maybe you should stick with caps? Well just cheking in if anybody was interestd. I officially love msm now. I can say for sure that it was what helped back in Feb. I notice a definite change an evn tho my period is ovr my boobs are still the same size. So def real growth. I'm keeping...