Recent content by Sophia

1. S

Newbie Questions to NBE (and Hello)

After much research, I've settled my Saw Palmetto problems and ordered a bottle on Amazon. It appears that it does WAY more good for breast growth than bad, so I guess I was over-thinking it. Yet when it comes to what you put in your body, I don't think you can ever be to cautious.
  2. S

A little help in choosing the right cups size?

Hey Lila! I am about your size, depending on where I buy the bra from. ;D I got the large cups and initially felt like it may have been TOO big, but after a couple minutes of fooling around, I was able to get it to work. I bend forward and stick them on, then pump until it holds, and then...
  3. S

Newbie Questions to NBE (and Hello)

Hello Everyone, New here and I just yesterday got my Noogleberry system and I have MANY questions about various NBE topics, so I'd appreciate anyone's input! I want to improve at least 1 cup size from where I'm at. (1) How do you know if you've over pumped? I read that over-pumping can lead to...
  4. S

Jeane is back

I've seen online nipple enlargement systems that are very cheap. Here are two that came up from a search on Amazon, I have never used either, but they have gotten good reviews...