Recent content by spuishy

1. spuishy

found something that helped get better swelling!!!

Oh thank you all so much for posting so much advice :-* :-* :-* As a newbie, Im still having trouble figuring this thing out I never have swelling and end up with cold boobs, so I am so happy to try out this new method!! Does anybody have experience with different styles of cup placement? My...
  2. spuishy

Things I do to make noogling more comfortable.

Oh man so gonna try this, Ive just started noogling and get soo frustrated when the cups fall off! I notice that laying down on your back is also a comfortable way to noogle. Another method previously posted on this forum is that you can take an old underwire bra en cut a bit of the bra out- so...
  3. spuishy

Question about breast firmness

Wow, this is exactly what was my problem! I took these exact same herbs; fenugreek (also soy and such) and my breast became very firm, even tender! I have now started noogling (its my first week) and I noticed a huge change in breastfirmness, they are ultra-soft and no longer painfull tot the...
  4. spuishy

Back to Noogling

Wow! Great progress, its very clear at the bottom of your breasts. They look great! Keep it up ;)
  5. spuishy

Progress Gallery :)

[center]Hi :) Im a newbie here, and have just been noogling on for a good week Since I was struggling a bit at the end of the week (soreness from armpits getting sucked in) I decided to take a break and focus on intense massaging for a week Now two weeks later, I do notice a result! They are...
  6. spuishy

~ Illune's progress ~

Wow! You are my number one motivation!!! :-* Do you have any more tips on how to noogle properly? I too have a small frame and my armpits keep getting sucked in, it hurts after a while! :o Also, I do not have (much - or any) swelling, even though I tried different methods, did you ever...