Recent content by StraightAAAAs

1. S

StraightAAAAs Program -- flat chested, implants removed

How it's been going the last week: SEE BOTTOM FOR EXCITING (SUBTLE) PROGRESS!!!! Week 13 of NB: I'm still using the mediums, olive oil, and pump and hold for 10:2 for a total of 1:30 to 2 hours (one session, usually in the morning). I have added about 40 minutes of gentle massage in the...
  2. S

summer -- I'm glad you did your research about implants. Obviously, not every woman has problems with them, but just having to get them replaced every 10 to 15 years is something to seriously consider. Thank you so much for your kind words, I hope that I am able to heal as well. It seems that...
  3. S

My current pumping schedule: I pump for 1.5 hours (pump and release) using either the 7:2 or 10:2 method. I use olive oil as lotions tend to make me break out. Previously, I have tried pump and hold 2 hours straight, or 4 30 minute sessions in a row (with a 5 minute break in between). Both...
  4. S

My experience with breast implants (and getting them removed): I understand how excruciatingly painful it can be to not feel normal because of having a flat chest. Around age 11, I started to feel my nipples begin to grow and a small mass of breast tissue forming. I was so excited and always...
  5. S

Padded Hell's Program

Hi Padded Hell!! I have read your entire program, all the back and forth with Minnie34, and I am very inspired by you ladies and everyone who has contributed! I just started posting about my own journey. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your story with the community!!! StraightAAAAs
  6. S

Hello Everyone! I welcome commentary (and encouragement!) from everyone, though I am mainly focused on users who have started out flat chested. And I assure you, I am truly flat chested!! I would be SO HAPPY to be starting from an A or even an AA!!!! I look like a 12 year old boy from the...