Recent content by summer

1. S

Summer's Tale

It's not really. I started pumping daily for an hour a day & did that for awhile but got discouraged and stopped. I have been spending the time massaging w an enhancement cream and went back on BO. I'm sure I will start pumping again at some point but I think I need a mental break from it. I...
  2. S

Microbreast's "C" Quest

I took BB for 2+ years and they only recommend 2 pills per day. They say any more & you might get a growth spurt and then it wont be effective any more. Getting your temp in the right range can be tricky depending on what else is going on. It was because of BB that I realized I had thyroid...
  3. S

Summer's Tale

You know... I did think of that later. I was really good about drinking water before and during the first noogling session but when I took the break I slacked off & did not pick up again either. Just proves I am my own worst enemy. :(
  4. S

DJ's winding path

Im a couple weeks late but congrats on making it 2 years and of your progress.
  5. S

Zercher's progress

It may be none of my business but after reading your recent posts about breastfeeding, do you feel the same way about mammograms? I am just curious. I had a friend tell me I wouldn't need a mammogram since any lump would be very evident w my lack of breast tissue. I started to argue that it...
  6. S

Zercher's progress

Well... I read your rant and totally agree with you. If I didnt want bigger breasts I wouldnt be on here either. & He doesn't offer any help for people who dont comform to societal norms. Im not sure there is an answer though... I have seen women who have had both breasts removed from cancer...
  7. S

Summer's Tale

Well, I made it... kinda. I had to take a several hour break 1/2 way thru because my arm pits & ribcage hurt so bad. I was still swollen when I started the 2nd 2 hour session but I didn't swell anymore than I did in the 1st 2 hours. The only thing that makes sense to me is either I have no more...
  8. S

Zercher's progress

When I was researching the implants, one real possibility is that your boobs will look worse after than before. That was really the decider for me. As someone with such fragile self esteem, the idea that I could look WORSE was too much to bear. Plus, my dad has had lots of surgeries & he ALWAYS...
  9. S

Summer's Tale

Well, I've given up on the hydro... I can only get suction w 1 of the XL domes at a time. I might be able to do both if i had another hand or two. I can just about fill the XLs in 1 hour (2 - 15 min sessions on each side) but I was getting the same swelling w the air doing the 7:2 for an hour...
  10. S

Honey Bee

Honey Bee, Welcome. I'm very sad to hear about your fungus. Holy cow. It truly amazes me how bad those things are for your body. I hope you don't have any lasting problems because of it. It's interesting what you said about not feeling good w the implants. I have done quite a bit of research...
  11. S

Summer's Tale

Haha, I could definitely use a slap every once in awhile! And you are totally right, I know I have issues that big boobs aren't going to fix. It kinda makes me sad to admit it because I know that if I ever get big boobs I'm sure my focus will change to some other "problem" of mine that needs to...
  12. S

Summer's Tale

I didn't do anything at all for 2 months but I have been trying to get back into the swing of things, including massage. Its funny how just being in a different place messes up your routine. At least for me... Im actually gonna try hydro. Ive heard good things about it from several people & I...
  13. S

Summer's Tale

I have tried to noogle a couple of times this month w the XXLs but was not able to get suction. I thought I had worked out all the kinks... I can't believe I would have forgotten how to do it but who knows. Since I have been off for a few months I thought I would take another picture. It was 2...
  14. S

Summer's Tale

I haven't noogled in months. I've been super busy with work and I sold my house and moved. I'm tired just thinking about all of the work. lol. When I was moving I did find 2 bottles of BO stashed in the back of the closet so I have been taking that so at least Im doing something boob-wise. I...
  15. S

Summer's Tale

You are so smart! I did try washing out w dawn (which is good for grease) but never thought about alcohol. I had cut off some of the tubing in case it was stretched but that did absolutely nothing. I have been trying to get the domes lower but haven't had any real success. They are still...