Recent content by summergirl23

1. S

TinyTots' Diary

as much as it sucks that you're stuck at a B cup, it's slightly reassuring for me to hear that other women have experienced the similar effects that I have when it comes to taking a break. I guess we just have to use it as motivation to noogle religiously or else our boobies won't be as awesome...
  2. S

TinyTots' Diary

UGHHHHH Tinytots, I wish I had never stopped noogling and I could be wearing C's too!! Things just got crazy busy- I was out of the country for a few weeks in January, had to move out of my apartment because the lease was up, school and work, etc etc... and now here it is, May, and I haven't...
  3. S

discouraged:(

I really wish I could consider a fat transfer! I'm 21 and still in school- so financially it's highly impossible for me right now. Not to mention I'm 5 foot 6 and weigh 100 pounds... I don't have much fat anywhere at all, including my boobs. :( My last resort will be to get a boob job once I...
  4. S

I don't take PM supplements at all. I have a PM cream that I would occasionally use, but I haven't used it since November. Since I got a blood clot when I was on birth control, I am very cautious about what I put in my body, and PM seems like a bad idea for me personally. I don't have any...
  5. S

I started NB in september 2015, and saw awesome results and tons of swelling for the first month. I went on vacation, took a week off, and got back to pumping for all of november and most of october. However, in december, i was out of town for christmas, then I was out of the country for most...
  6. S

how to get the swelling to last longer?

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make the swelling last longer. My boobs swell up an inch and a half after I noogle at night and look AMAZING.... then when I wake up they are an inch and a half smaller. I've gained about an inch of growth in a little less than two months of...
  7. S

my one week progress- is this too good to be true?!

ah, i didnt even think about ebay! i'll have to go check it out. thank you so much! :)
  8. S

Jezabelle- I'm actually already using the tightest hook on all my 32 bands, and I noticed yesterday if I put on the bra but don't put on the straps (so just hook the band) it falls straight down to my hips... I'm pretty sure that is not suppose to happen, since the band is the thing that...
  9. S

James, I actually did some research after posting that reply and realized it is definitely my band size that is too large! especially since i feel like all of the 'support' is from the straps (the tighter the straps, the higher my boobs look in the bra) and a bra should support you with the...
  10. S

TinyTots' Diary

well hey, at least you aren't one of the users that has been pumping for a year with no results! some people experience very little change at first and then BAM start seeing huge amounts of swelling one day, that might be you! don't get discouraged! plus, I think your progress looks amazing...
  11. S

thank you so much, tinytots! I can't even explain how excited I am about my progress. Before NB, me and my friend were dead set on getting boob jobs in a year or two, and now I can't wait until she shells over thousands of dollars for a boob job and is stuck wondering how my boobs got so big...
  12. S

I use a cream that is suppose to make boobs bigger too! its from china, made with puerifica mifica or something like that. i dont really see a difference with it though. and that is really funny, I originally got a cheap chinese cup system too! I used that for the first two weeks before it...
  13. S

thank you so much, hopefulforbreasts! I'll admit, I never expected that I would be such a fast responder. Usually I'm the person that nothing ever works for (hair products, beauty products, etc etc) so while I was hopeful, I didn't have much expectations going into this. I am so happy that I...
  14. S

TinyTots' Diary

hey girl hey! your progress is looking good! how are you liking the PM? :)
  15. S

alilauren, heres another pic that i took a few days ago. i am wearing the same bikini top as the picture i first posted in this threat, and i feel it is much easier to see the growth from comparing those two pictures than just pictures of my boobs hanging there, lol.