Recent content by tryagain40

1. T

Really trying this time!!

Well I guess only the post noogle pic showed so here's the pre-noogle
  2. T

Here are my pics (gulp) the first is before noogling and the second is after noogling for 45 mins with the CL's. I didn't have enough time to go longer :'(
  3. T

Hey oodellaly!! Thank you for visiting my page!! I'm not for certain if my measurements can be 100% correct cuz when I've looked at pics others have posted, I know I'm smaller than they are. I was going to try to measure again but I've vowed not to pick up that measure tape for at least a...
  4. T

Cakes NB Adventure

Congrats on all your progress so far! They're looking great!
  5. T

DoubleD Gallery

Thank you! I did break down and got some yesterday. I wasn't sure on the dosage because you see so many people taking so many different amounts. I'm bootie challenged too so I figured if it works, it's double bonus for me lol
  6. T

oodellaly's stats

I finally did do a stats page today! Yes, lets please keep each other motivated as I need all the motivation I can get!! After about 15 minutes today I was ready to chuck em but I actually stuck out the 2 hours (longest session yet for me, so yes, I'm pretty proud lol)!! Hope all is going well...
  7. T

Hello all fellow Nooglers!! I received my NB earlier this year and tried for a couple weeks but wasn't able to do it consistantly so I gave up, but now I'm back at it and really trying to give it a go this time. So far I've been noogling for about 3-4 weeks at least 5 times a week for at least...
  8. T

DoubleD Gallery

Hi Double D! You're results have been amazing!! How much maca do you take? Is it the same as you started out at? I tried taking pm before but it didn't work for me and I was going to try without any supplements (other than my vitamins) but I'm thinking I may need an extra boost to get things...
  9. T

MY PROGRESS

That's absolutely amazing!! Good luck on getting customs made!!
  10. T

oodellaly's stats

Hello oodellaly!! Just wanted to let you know journey is being read and appreciated that you're sharing yours! I wish you the best of luck and much magic from the boobie fairy!! I just started again around the same time as you and I too can feel the difference but not seeing it when I look in...