Recent content by wishinandhopin

1. W

My Stats and Plan

I'm still noogling when I can. I keep track of my progress on another forum. I still have increased fulness and have gone from not always filling my 30DD bras to filling or overflowing in them, depending on bra. Finding bras that fit properly is a struggle. My measurements are not that...
  2. W

titlehere's great boobie adventure

Seriously gorgeous! I think you are at my goal right now!
  3. W

Kristin00's Stats ---added "before pic"

Looking good! Keep it up.
  4. W

My Stats and Plan

One month update: Under: 28.5" Bust: 35" (swell to 36") Over: almost 34" Seeing changes on inner boob and upper chest. Feel much more full. Still very asymmetrical, but haven't worked too much on that, yet. I am incorporating the Bradelis 3 step bras in my program. I bought a step 1 bra and...
  5. W

My Stats and Plan

I know it sounds huge, but the cup size is relative to the band size. So the 30DD cup holds the same amount of tissue as the 34C. I do find that ordering online is better for the small bands. A lot of places offer returns within 30 days, or similar. So, I just returned 3 bras that didn't work...
  6. W

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

Wonderful! Welcome back.
  7. W

New to NB and very determined. Starting at 32B. How much growth can I expect?

How are you coming along? Have you been noogling consistently?
  8. W

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

I love this thread. It's one of my favorites! :) Sooo inspiring.
  9. W

My Stats and Plan

I've been using a heating pad along with the NB the last two days. So, noogle for around 7 minutes and then heat pad for around 2 minutes, repeat. It really helps get rid of the rim marks quickly. My boobs feel a lot more firm. Judging from bra fit I am gaining a little middle boob, but...
  10. W

Tiny1's Stats and Regimen

Hi! Good luck with your program. We have pretty much the same measurements. I was wearing a 34B that wasn't really fitting right. Now I am wearing the proper size....30DD. It fits and supports SO GOOD and really helps get all the side boob and everything into the cup. If you are worried about...
  11. W

Kristin00's Stats ---added "before pic"

You look great! Actually, a little bit like we could be boob twins. LOL Mine look more asymmetrical than yours, though. And mine aren't as perky. But, hey, we could still almost be boob twins.
  12. W

DJ's winding path

Well, like you said, get rid of the tape measure! Close your eyes and squoosh your boobs. I think feel is a lot more meaningful.
  13. W

My Stats and Plan

I've been noogling twice a day for a total of about 1.5-2 hours total. I'm still doing massage. I'm using jojoba oil and Jason Cooling Minerals & Tea Tree stuff. I like using the lavender shea butter on the rings. Combined with the jojoba oil seems to get the best suction seal for me. My...
  14. W

2 weeks and I like what I see!

Do you guys massage from under your arms over to your breasts? I feel like that is really helping get my breast tissue more centered and out from under my pit. I massage down from my armpit (arm raised) and into my breast and then from the back to side over to my breast several times. Also, if...
  15. W

My Stats and Plan

That's great! It's really a lot like exercise. You don't see immediate results. Sometimes it takes months to see change. I try to remember that every day of exercise (or noogling) gets me that much closer to my 3 or 4 month goal of seeing some change/improvement.