Recent content by yeya

1. Y

The results are AMAZING! I'm a Believer...you should be too!

hey girl congrats on your results, whats your technique do you use the round rings or you noogle without them or for how long would love to know, i thank you in advance...
  2. Y

hair growth info

Hey girls I'm on aguaje currently to help with my breast growth, but I also take maca for butt increase, but apparently one of this products or both made my hair grow a lot. Just sharing may help some of you, they are also very good in balancing hormones as well, I had missed my period for 6...
  3. Y

Liah's Journey

Thanks girl I have pics I just need to email to lucy so she can post, waiting for this next month I plan to get a Fuller B by april 28th..I actually feel fuller and I notice them bigger but like you the measuring tape doesnt tell lol.. when I ordered, I ordered Mediums and XL which they are...
  4. Y

Suss's pics!

Great Job...Keep us updated with pics.LOve your progress very fast responder..you can greatly see the difference and its been such a short time! How long you do it for? Whats your technique? would love to know. Thank you!
  5. Y

Liah's Journey

I will keep you posted just waiting for results to be more visible to take pics...I figure if I take things slow I will see more results, and thanks for the welcome!
  6. Y

Liah's Journey

Hello I started noogling since feb 28th 2011 I started: measured 28.5 band/ below breast and 30 around breast Im doing about 30 mins a day or 10minsX3 times a day with olive oil or cocoa butter loation and taking aguaje pills so far my breast its 31.5, I will continue to do the same routine...
  7. Y

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

hey girl you got great results, I was wondering one thing What happens if you reached your desired size and then stop well They get smaller again or do they stay that size? I would love to know Thank you and You look FaB!!!