Recent content by yhrodrig

1. yhrodrig

Pinky05's Progress

Thanks Minnie! Although I just looked at your pics and I love how round your breasts are! Mine are pointy :( I think I'll start doinf monthly pics after my 4th week. You're right, that way I won't be all stressed lol. As for now, I think I'm going to completely stop noogling my left breast. Or...
  2. yhrodrig

Pinky05's Progress

Thanks TBF! I only really see swelling on the left boob though. I think the red circle makes the boobies look bigger then they actually are. I'm a little frustrated. I was supposed to use the past four days to noogle away since I was off from work, but I noogled the least :( Friday I was only...
  3. yhrodrig

Matts Progress

Thanks Matt :D It's crazy you're complimenting the side view. I think they look the smallest from the side lol. Congrats on keeping your size! that's sooo exciting! How long have you been noogling for again?
  4. yhrodrig

Pinky05's Progress

Hi shawdowed moon! Thanks for your comment! I know the difference is very minimal, if any, but I can feel the heavier :D you shouldorder yours! I really don't see anything you can lose! Compared to other NBE products the price of the Noogleberry can't be beat! Hi DoubleD! Yay! Thanks! I just...
  5. yhrodrig

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

No problem :) Sorry... just realized I typed "straight to the large" I meant, I've seen people who go straight to the CL. Lucy said that since the CL's are deeper, you will feel more pressure and discomfort if you have not filled in the mediums yet.
  6. yhrodrig

Hydro Noogle?

Wow... that's interesting and very creative! I'm going to have to try that next time I noogle :D
  7. yhrodrig

I asked Lucy and she suggested the large domes. If you look at the thread where she introduced the CL domes, the size of those are in between the large and the XL. I've seen other's who do go straight to the large. I went by Lucy's suggestion and ordered the large domes.
  8. yhrodrig

Shooting4dastars progress

let me get this straight.. you went from a 34B to a 32G?? :o
  9. yhrodrig

Thanks for your answer :). By the way, what size cups do you use? I use the mediums and those are only marked to the 2.5 inch. I'm using your technique as I type by the way lol
  10. yhrodrig

Pinky05's Progress

Wow! I hope your breasts will be alright! When was the last time you noogled? About the Maca, I've read several benefits. I read from one of the girls on this forum that it basically makes the fat go to the right places :) I hope it does that for me. I kind of have that problem. I'm not...
  11. yhrodrig

Pinky05's Progress

Will do :) thanks Jani! I read a recent post of yours where you said you stopped Noogling. Did you really? Did you see any growth after you stopped? Oh and I gave my right breast only an hour session last nigh. I started with pump and hold, then I did pump and release for a bit towards the end...
  12. yhrodrig

Matts Progress

Hi Matt! I've been following your thread for a few weeks but you haven't updated in a while :( what did you end up doing? Did you keep pumping or did you stop?
  13. yhrodrig

Hi TBF! Could you please explain your method of P&R? I tried it yesterday but I'm not sure if I'm doinf it right. I think I'm releasing too soon and too much. I would really appreciate and congrats on reaching the 6 inch mark :)
  14. yhrodrig

Janine's hopeful journey

How about some updated pics :)
  15. yhrodrig

Pinky05's Progress

Hi everyone! (if anyone is actually reading this :-\) Today has been one week since I started Noogling. I don't know if the first day counts though, because i had no clue what I was doing and I only did it for like 15 minutes because I was scared. I've been pumping daily since. Sometimes for at...