Search results

1. C

Different Size Breasts?

Hmmmm... I've always slept on my right side, and that's my bigger boob. It makes sense to Noogle just the smaller side, until you get size you want there.
  2. C

Will minimal swelling still lead to growth

Hey just wanted to add, I also generally had only a bit of swelling and it always went down straight away. Something which gets more, fuller swelling and also sticks around a little longer is to use a heat pad/hot water bottle, AND try using muscle rub...
  3. C

No growth, pumping 1hr/day for 7 weeks

:) I do feel like Isosensuals is better than Eveline. I have both though! D's it is! We'll get there 8)
  4. C

Thanks for the tips :) I do know I'm in this for the long run, I was just worried about when seemed like loosing growth. 2.5 years is a long time but for a DD, so worth it! I might try mixing up the routine so it challenges my body more! And adding more massage. I found Volufiline cream seemed...
  5. C

Hello everyone! I've been doing NBE since July 2013, results have varied but overall I've gained about a cup size since then :) I used maca in the beginning, which got me growth on both hips and bust but not waist (4 kg weight gain). Now been on PM and other supplements for a while. It's great...
  6. C

Back after 4 years & 4th baby to try again

Re: Back after 4 years & another baby to try again Hello! Looking forward to following your progress :) If you got up to a C last time I'm sure you'll do great! How long ago did you stop breastfeeding? When I weaned my third child I could still express a little milk for months afterwards! I...
  7. C

Thread working! 4 inches NBE since July 2013, now using Noogle too

I tried on bras at the shops yesterday and today and I am definitely a B Cup! I guess that's where the 4 inches is. I've dreamed of being at least a B for so long! I did think it would look bigger on me though, so it's weird I should be happier but I guess I didn't realize how a B Cup would look...
  8. C

I thought I'd share some photos take when bending forwards, they show a difference in size too! so happy :) Noogleberry rocks!
  9. C

(Re-posting because I can't view my first thread) Hello fellow booby seekers! I remember once when I was a girl, less than 10 yrs, I said to my parents I couldn't wait untill I became a woman so I could have breasts. OH how sorely disappointed I was. My tiny A cup boobs were a great source of...
  10. C

4 inches NBE since July 2013, now using Noogle too

Anyone else having trouble viewing this post?? I can't seem to view it? Lets see if photos will attach to this one instead.
  11. C

4 inches NBE since July 2013, now using Noogle too

Hello fellow booby seekers! I remember once when I was a girl, less than 10 yrs, I said to my parents I couldn't wait untill I became a woman so I could have breasts. OH how sorely disappointed I was. My tiny A cup boobs were a great source of pain for me as I grew up. Why do we always want what...
  12. C

Different methods / techniques for different effects??

And then I've heard the 7:2 method?? Is that pump and release? Are there other ways of doing that and does pump and release work better then pump and hold (for 30 minutes or whatever?)
  13. C

Different methods / techniques for different effects??

Hi Gals! Just wondering about using different methods with the NB cups e.g. I've read about people using them whilst laying on their back, or tying them so they're closer together (more cleavage), or up higher towards the collarbone to fill out more on top ect What other techniques are there...