Search results

1. P

I'm using the M cups and my boobs touch the edges of the cups....

Thanks MooCow! My big cups have arrived, but I'm not able to make them remain attached to the chest ... probably my breasts are still too small for big cups. I'll have to continue with the medium :-[ ....... It would take an intermediate between M and L :) Thank you for your answer! Puzz
  2. P

I'm using the M cups and my boobs touch the edges of the cups....

Hi! I have already ordered the large cups 10 days ago, but have not yet arrived .... I bought the NB system with the cups medium because I thought they were right, however are probably too small because I have a big chest (but very small boobs!). I'm still using the system, but my breasts...
  3. P

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Hello to all! And of course CONGRATULATIONS to Jezabelle :D I started pumping for about a week. I read a lot on forums and among other interesting things that I realized there is one in particular: it seems to me that the best results had they the people who DO NOT have pumped every day. So it...
  4. P

LOVE MY PROGRESS AFTER 1 MONTH!

Hi! J11h, where are you now? I'd like to know how you're going and if you have made other progress :D Puzz
  5. P

"The Science" - Take 2

I can not seem to work at a pressure greater than about 3 Hg. Is it sufficient for the growth of breasts? or is the pressure too low?
  6. P

AMAZING PROGRESS AFTER 1 MONTH

Hi J11h ! How's the swelling now? Your breast grew again? I started yesterday and my starting point is similar to yours, so I'm curious to see your progress! Do you have recent pictures? thanks Puzz
  7. P

How to tape down nipples to prevent them from getting bigger?

I use the tape for athletes (those who use the volleyball players) and I do a cross over my nipples. The patches do not remain attached... Puzz
  8. P

Noogleberry after breast lift

Hi! I had a removal of breast implants 8 weeks ago. My scar is around the nipples (but only in the lower half). I started pumping yesterday, so after more than two months. I believe that you should start when your scars will be completely healed! My surgeon told me to wait even longer than two...
  9. P

Newbie needs supplement recommendations!

Hi! James, so it is better to have noogling 3 times a week for longer times? This is also the beginning of the adventure with noogleberry? Puzz
  10. P

the medium cups are tooooo small :(((((((((

Yes, I think so too. Thanks for the advice! :D
  11. P

Thank you, maybe I understand .... So I am (if I measured correctly) 36-AA :o
  12. P

Hi CRO!!! Thank you, you are helping me a lot! I was just thinking of ordering the large contoured cups, because the medium has a diameter too small for my chest: I would like to fill even the upper part of the breast, and the cups medium is not possible, they cover only the central part .. ...
  13. P

what is the correct pressure?

Hi! I pump with pressure gauge. What needs to be written? I'm at my first day, so now I use low pressure, but then what? what is the minimum pressure to bear to get a good swelling? Thanks! Puzz
  14. P

Thanks!! :) In Italy the breast size are: 1^, 2^, 3^.......and A, B, C.... What is band size? How is it misured? I also have another question: how much pressure should I use? I have pump with pressure gauge.....it says that is from -5 to -30 ..... :-\ Thank you very much! :D
  15. P

My noogleberry arrived today.... I'm a AAA cup and the diameter of the medium cups is very small for me!!!!!! It's impossible! The medium cups should be to B and C breast :/ I'm very confused. Help please! I'll have to order more cups, but ... large or extra large?
  16. P

noogleberry after removed breast implants...

Thank you very much! Your tips are very useful to me! :) I hope to soon be able to put pictures of good results! :D Puzz
  17. P

Why brava 10 hours a day and noogleberry much less?

Hi everyone! I know that the system is the same: the vacuum that causes increased blood flow and therefore stimulates the growth of breast tissue .... So I ask: Why is all this difference in daily use between the two systems? :-\ Thank you :) Puzz
  18. P

Thanks again Cro! :D It's been only two months since my surgery, but I have had no problem with the scar tissue internally. The scars in the nipples are still ugly, but I'll use the silicone cover on them. So you advice to use the method of pump and release for best results? I got it right? 7...
  19. P

Hi CupRunnethOver!! first of all thanks for your answer ... Your result does not discourage me at all, on the contrary it is challenging! I can wait, the important thing is that the result will come;) My breasts are now very small and a bit 'empty ..... I would like to fill it and get about a...