Search results

1. P

I'm using the M cups and my boobs touch the edges of the cups....

Hi! I have already ordered the large cups 10 days ago, but have not yet arrived .... I bought the NB system with the cups medium because I thought they were right, however are probably too small because I have a big chest (but very small boobs!). I'm still using the system, but my breasts...
  2. P

what is the correct pressure?

Hi! I pump with pressure gauge. What needs to be written? I'm at my first day, so now I use low pressure, but then what? what is the minimum pressure to bear to get a good swelling? Thanks! Puzz
  3. P

the medium cups are tooooo small :(((((((((

My noogleberry arrived today.... I'm a AAA cup and the diameter of the medium cups is very small for me!!!!!! It's impossible! The medium cups should be to B and C breast :/ I'm very confused. Help please! I'll have to order more cups, but ... large or extra large?
  4. P

Why brava 10 hours a day and noogleberry much less?

Hi everyone! I know that the system is the same: the vacuum that causes increased blood flow and therefore stimulates the growth of breast tissue .... So I ask: Why is all this difference in daily use between the two systems? :-\ Thank you :) Puzz
  5. P

noogleberry after removed breast implants...

hello to everyone! I'm Italian and my English is not really good, I'm sorry! I'm new in this forum and I just ordered the cups noogleberry ... I hope they will arrive soon! :) I had the silicone breast implants for eight years and I removed them two months ago, because I was tired of having...