Search results

1. I

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one WOW, great response so far. Looking great.
  2. I

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

My self, I can surely see the difference from 1st set of pics to the last one. I think they look great. The PM is probably to blame or celebrate your darkened nipples and surrounding area. I would also think, that maybe you have just hit a plateau, or maybe you have changed how much water you...
  3. I

Miss K's boobie journey

Geez, they look great now... ;D
  4. I

2 weeks and I like what I see!

Looks like it might. :-*
  5. I

male just starting out

Keith, just be careful starting off. That is until you get used to it. You could cause painful bruising which can set you back. Besides, just like exercise, your body needs a rest time for tissue building
  6. I

Noogling all day?

Don't know if this helps, but here goes. I have noticed that my medium cups sort of self deflate in place after about 8-10 minutes. So, I just pump it up again. I sometimes do the 7-2 timing, but figure since it's naturally deflates on it's own, that is pretty close.
  7. I

why does paypal keep rejecting my order?

Good thought Kelso, that does sound plausible. :D
  8. I

Do Tight Bras Counter Noogling?

Sorry Amanda, my comment was not directed at you... I think the swelling goes down quite a bit. But, I have noticed that in the time I have noogled, along with herbs, my breasts have become fuller and fills my B cups better... As a matter of fact, I can even wear a C cups before I noogle now...
  9. I

Do Tight Bras Counter Noogling?

I have a question..... Why would anyone want the swelling to subside faster than normal? I thought that would be the desired effect to cause tissue expansion so it would stay at what ever point a person wanted to become permanent?
  10. I

NEW Medium Airlock Cups

I think it would be a great Idea to incorporate all cups with air locks. That is barring any complications....
  11. I

My Results - CD/TV/TS

looking pretty good. Just a thought, you may want to post pics like 2 hrs after NG. That way, it may give you a more truer picture of progress.... Not just swelling.
  12. I

Cakes Needs Assistance Nooglers

I also have one breast larger. But I have been told that the majority of biological women have the same problem. So, maybe I will worry about that when I get up to cup size I want.
  13. I

Cup sizing help for a new male member of the forum please

I ordered and used Mediums for the last 6 months. I now need to use large. Like you, but with gynecomastia(which means breast tissue) I was 42at nips now I am around 46 1/2 to 47".
  14. I

Cheryls Picture page.

Did your nipples develop so nicely due to your Noogle, or do u think it was some of the herbs??
  15. I

contoured large sizing- sorry if it's already been asked

Just a thought here. But I would guess you wouldn't want them as large as the base of either breast. In another words, if you breast base is 11cm, you certainly don't want too much bigger due to not getting a good and proper seal...BUT I would think, the reverse would also be true, too small...
  16. I

Dome sizing question!

oops, forgot to tell ya one thing. I started out with a Med Noogle... I am looking into getting a large contoured due to my breast being a little bit wider base at the rib cage. Hope this helps somewhat.
  17. I

Dome sizing question!

I am in the same boat, other than I am a guy with gynecomastia and figured if this is what was dealt to me, I might as well make the most of it. LOL According to many websites who are supposed to be in the know, I should be wearing a 46D. BUT, hmmm, a 42B is loose in the band and sloppy in the...
  18. I

why does paypal keep rejecting my order?

Sorry to say, Paypal does direct debit your account from a bank, if that is the way you have it setup. I have problems with Noogleberry accepting my credit card, which is also tied to my bank. As a side note, when I applied for access to this great forum, it would not accept my email address...