Search results

1. jojohnjo

DoubleD Gallery

Great results. :D
  2. jojohnjo

My journey... nipples & around (with gallery)!

I will try with supple cups, with NB grow breast but nipples not so much, so I will try also supple cups. Thank for the advice. :D
  3. jojohnjo

My new breast after 1 week NB (with final photo)! Hy, I have used NB a very few time, useful for breast, but nipples are grow less then breast, maybe also because I have used only 1 week (total effective time) and after stop, but breast is better result :-). I have not used hormons, only NB for...
  4. jojohnjo

Hy, thank for the reply. I have use 5 days (30 minutes) Noogleberry and stop, but my breast continue grow also after use, like a memory. My goal is nipples goal and not breast, but my breast grow also after some time after use. Can be strange but is true, like a stabilisation time. :)
  5. jojohnjo

Hy, my Noogleberry extralarge system is arrived ;D Is arrived very quick, about a week. I have try put on my breast the two cups but I have difficults to do, so I use only one cup at time. I have try 5 minutes alternate to massage for three time, total 15 minutes. I use Noogleberry two times at...
  6. jojohnjo

Hy, thank for all help and support. I have see the site... are soft cups that are created for breastfeeding and so are used for put out nipples for breastfeeding for give milk to baby. As write before I have already try Niplette, are similar to supplecaps, and give to my nipples the cone form...
  7. jojohnjo

Effects of Breast Pumping on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics!

Hy, I report the adress about an interesting article "Effects of Breast Pumping on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Ethanol During Lactation": http://www.nature.com/clpt/journal/v84/n6/abs/clpt2008119a.html Pump breast like have effect also on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics...
  8. jojohnjo

Orchid's pics!

Hy, there are not more pics, repost if you can! ;)
  9. jojohnjo

problem

Hy, maybe is too little for your breast! :)
  10. jojohnjo

Re: babyboonyc's pics <3 Hy, great results, congratulation! :D
  11. jojohnjo

First time user needs your advice (and will be posting photos shortly)

Hy, great results and also so quick! :)
  12. jojohnjo

im almost convinced of purchasing noogleberry

Hy, I not like surgery because is too invasive, pumping is more gentle! :)
  13. jojohnjo

i ordered my noogleberry

Hy, there are not more photos, reposte if you can, so is possible view your progress! :)
  14. jojohnjo

New to noogleberry.... teeny tiny chest!

Hy, NB breast pump function also with little breast, need only time for more results! ;D
  15. jojohnjo

i finally got my nb and loving it

Hy, good for your journey and for you future results!
  16. jojohnjo

question? does this promote breast milk?

Hy, every pumping can promote breast milk by stimuation, but is rare if you are not breastfeed! ;)
  17. jojohnjo

TWEETY21CA PICTURES

Hy, great results, happy for you! :D
  18. jojohnjo

Waiting for the day!!

HY, happy journey and good for your grow breast! ;)
  19. jojohnjo

Noogleberry Movie Competition

Hy, a nice idea! ;D
  20. jojohnjo

New to Noogleberry!

Hy, very good results, and beautiful shape of breast also! :D